Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This contraption was parked in front of the Giant Center.

9D61E962-D3A6-48C8-B7E3-5F927FB7BA15.jpeg

I have been telling you that. And a lot went home!
How do you know where they went? Did you follow them?:rofl:
I'll tell you though. It still would have taken 2 days to cover what was left. I did my best and my legs are about wore out.

Thanks guys. Storage across the country might be an issue though.

I just looked at the ad post again.

Although the body isn’t perfect, it seems solid. Mechanicals seems to have been the current owners focus and if they are as claimed, it is solid mechanically....and likely a fun ride.

Yeah it could use a new driver’s seat cover, but the rest of the interior seems ok.

For the price, buy it and drive the wheels off of it while grinning!

I doubt you would ever lose much money on it if you ever sold it again and would likely stay even.

The car is in CA. We have a couple of coffee club folks here from there that could be trusted to eyeball it for you and give you an honest opinion.

The car is in CA. We have a couple of coffee club folks here from there that could be trusted to eyeball it for you and give you an honest opinion.
And one who really likes cross country road trips....

Though I think he's got a bit much on his plate at the moment or I'm sure he'd done been offering

I just looked at the ad post again.

Although the body isn’t perfect, it seems solid. Mechanicals seems to have been the current owners focus and if they are as claimed, it is solid mechanically....and likely a fun ride.

Yeah it could use a new driver’s seat cover, but the rest of the interior seems ok.

For the price, buy it and drive the wheels off of it while grinning!
Yep, without seeing it in person it needs a few thousand in paint and body ( if it can be spotted in) $1500 in seat covers, carpet, and door panels. I would have to change wheels. The price is pretty reasonable for the car and condition. They go for $30's done.

-
Back