Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Is it really thong Thursday already?

CCB153AB-480D-4692-A71C-E152B97A3CEE.png

Gonna be raining in the AM and all day tomorrow. We are actually getting a different storm from the west as I understand it that will push the hurricane out to sea before it reaches us. So not much planned before going to work in the afternoon. Maybe some more garage organizing from a few recent projects.

We had some rain today and it's not supposed to rain for the rest of the week... But the temps are going to drop into the 40's and 50's...

3....Sounds like we have the same weather here. Was 70's and rain, now 40's today. Sounds windy to boot. Good Morning early risers and those who haven't gone to bed yet.

I actually gained 4 pounds since Oct. 1 yay!!!

I am in trouble because I lost a lot of weight this summer. They are threatening to put me on a forced diet again if i don't gain some back.

The forced diet pretty much means I have to eat in front of someone to prove I ate and i have to eat what they tell me, when they tell me. I hate that

So any late night Mexican food joints open??

I had a carne asada torta a few days ago and could use another one now

Yes, I stopped at El Gallo del Oro last night for a late burrito... Taco bell was closed, El Gallo is open until 4... Or supposed to be open till four if they don't close early...

Yes, I stopped at El Gallo del Oro last night for a late burrito... Taco bell was closed, El Gallo is open until 4... Or supposed to be open till four if they don't close early...
Taco bell is a bunch of light weights.

Here they changed their hours and close at midnight even on weekends

They used to keep the drive thru open till 2 and 4 on weekends

Taco bell is a bunch of light weights.

Here they changed their hours and close at midnight even on weekends

They used to keep the drive thru open till 2 and 4 on weekends

Yeah, I tried their drive thru yesterday at 1:30 Am and nothing...

There was some duct cleaning van in the parking lot behind there with the rear side door open... I wonder if they closed early because of the cleaning...

Bur Del Oro has better quality Mexican food...

I worked 2nd and 3rd shifts for a long time. They had their advantages. Glad to be on days now. Leaving for work in about 15 min..

-
Back