Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, '69 is going to a new home in the AM. Kind of sad.....But sometimes life gets in the way of what you want....

That would be sad if they tried to flip it....
That happened to a local friend. 69 satellite. The buyer gave him a huge story of how that was his dream car and he wanted to take a road trip in it and it was on his bucket list and on and on. Bunch of ****, it was ebay 36 hours later, even with pics in the ad while it was still in my friend's driveway.

That happened to a local friend. 69 satellite. The buyer gave him a huge story of how that was his dream car and he wanted to take a road trip in it and it was on his bucket list and on and on. Bunch of ****, it was ebay 36 hours later, even with pics in the ad while it was still in my friend's driveway.
Wow! Shame people lie like that...

Good night all. Back to work in the morning... this old girl needs her rest!!! Thanks again for the birthday wishes! Good luck to all in Florida, some might be without power for weeks. Stay safe and keep em' between the ditches!!!

It’s just business. You sell for what you want and if they decide to sell for more...so be it.

Once you sell it, it’s no longer yours.

I have got to look into a way to hard wire this lap top to the spare stereo receiver I have and those tower speakers. Quite frankly, the lap top does not have the necessary volume for "Call Me the Breeze" :lol:

54D3F4A0-1999-452A-9069-B7A95017A5AD.gif

I have got to look into a way to hard wire this lap top to the spare stereo receiver I have and those tower speakers. Quite frankly, the lap top does not have the necessary volume for "Call Me the Breeze" :lol:
Same way i wired the satellite tv to my shop stereo,its on 11 whenever i really need to get stuff done.
It is also connected to an ihome,bluetooth from my phone tunes on my belt. And laptop has bluetooth,so ya,wired for sound.
Still need to find a pair of Bose 501’s.they really rock.
Only thing is,stuff is falling off my shelves:lol:

Kinda like putting a 4 banger in a Camaro :eek: Don't laugh, I actually saw one like that.
There was a 6 cyl camaro engine in the showroom at a gm dealer,done up nice. Think it was one of the ownwr’s projects.

-
Back