Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:)

Screenshot_20181011-020035_Chrome.jpg

I wonder if because we are in Central Time and Rainy is in Mountain Time it shows differently. I see 12:20am also for the post.

I think the time on the post is "pro rated" for the time zone of the poster as compared to you...

Everybody's post shows up in central time zone for me...

Shuttle trucks? Post Office or UPS maybe??

I work in a steel warehouse...

They have 60 warehouses in 12 states.... We are the second largest one in the company... 550,000 square feet... We load over 3 million pounds of metal per week...

Ah the steel industry. Lampham Hickey is the only steel place in town I can think of to get shuttle trucks. Very nice.

So I was shooting the breeze with a friend who owns a restored 68 GTX.

he says, he is debating pulling the trigger on a 528 HEMI . So if course I told him if i could i would and it's a one in a life time thing to have a HEMI and that is the most bad *** thing thing ever and on and on.

So he goes ahead and buys the engine.
So I am getting the 440 out of the GTX for my belvedere sedan YAY!!!!

It was fun watching someone spend 20 grand and getting a 440 all at the same time.

Gotcha, now. That is down near where they tore down the old Buckstaff furniture building and built the new basketball stadium.
The owner of our company is in his early 90's and still goes to work every day...

He's a huge U of M fan and donated all the metal to build a new athletic center there... He has season tickets to all the football and basketball games, on the floor right behind the coach...

He's a huge supporter of U of M athletics...

he says, he is debating pulling the trigger on a 528 HEMI . So if course I told him if i could i would and it's a one in a life time thing to have a HEMI and that is the most bad *** thing thing ever and on and on.

It was fun watching someone spend 20 grand and getting a 440 all at the same time.

Good for you.... :thumbsup:

So now you aren't going with the slant 6???

I would take the 440 over the slant any day...

Auto or 4 speed???

So now you aren't going with the slant 6???

I would take the 440 over the slant any day...

Auto or 4 speed???
The motor mounts turned into a real problem. I think 66 had a different slant six motor mount than 67. Because the mount that Mr. Hoppy has (thanks for checking mr. Hoppy) doesn't look even close to fitting this k frame. So with the mounts being such an issue........ the other thing is I originally was going use the slant just to get it running before i came into a running 440 opportunity.

So, it is actually easier and faster to get it running with the 440 however, I don't have the v8 k frame yet so that is only delay. (Its on the way)

You know me, 4 speed of course. :)

I might get the 4 speed out of the GTX as well because it's a 23 spline and he is thinking he needs an 18 spline behind the 528 HEMI

Well, this is the 2nd time in 16 years that I am not in Shephardsville, KY for the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot with Dad. Buying the Demon used all my expendable money. Playing with machine guns for the weekend gets expensive. Saddens me.

Well, this is the 2nd time in 16 years that I am not in Shephardsville, KY for the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot with Dad. Buying the Demon used all my expendable money. Playing with machine guns for the weekend gets expensive. Saddens me.
You can play guns anytime in the future but buying a demon of that caliber only comes once in a life time.

-
Back