Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a couple friends that do over the top restorations and would pay what ever to get the correct date coded lamps. I have always been a watchdog here at FBAO for people selling at over the top prices. If I see NOS I look for factory part numbers and packaging. If it doesn't include those, they are just good used parts.
People can go nuts over lights and lamps just like anything else that is no longer made.
I'll admit, I've got these on the shelf because I thought I might be doing a fair amount of back woods night driving. They're staying on the shelf 'til needed! I got lucky finding them on epay. Did I overpay? Answer to that is very subjective. Totally worth it to me - except it turned out I haven't had to use them.

Zbeams-2016-12-31_2791-cropped.jpg
Zbeams-2017-01-03_2800.JPG

Hey! Actually headed down to put some food in the oven and then walk the dog. Catch ya a little later.

Pretty sure there is some shady **** going on at my job and I would love to have someone investigate it, but I dont want to be the source it came from..

Pretty sure there is some shady **** going on at my job and I would love to have someone investigate it, but I dont want to be the source it came from..
Internet cafe, create a new account and send an e-mail?

Shady as in illegal? Anonymous tip to the popo’s

Internet cafe, create a new account and send an e-mail?

Shady as in illegal? Anonymous tip to the popo’s

Bogus email wouldnt be bad, but IP's can be traced... not necessarily illegal, rather than one of those stories about excessive spending on the tax payers dime.. $2400 bill, company credit card denied, this was from what I heard 4 nights in a hotel.. That is $600 per day... WTF are you spending that money on???

Bogus email wouldnt be bad, but IP's can be traced... not necessarily illegal, rather than one of those stories about excessive spending on the tax payers dime.. $2400 bill, company credit card denied, this was from what I heard 4 nights in a hotel.. That is $600 per day... WTF are you spending that money on???
Don't you work the same type of place I do?

How about a good old fashioned anonymous printed letter to the Inspector General (or whomever has financial oversight responsibility) sent from a different zip code than yours?

How about a good old fashioned anonymous printed letter to the Inspector General (or whomever has financial oversight responsibility) sent from a different zip code than yours?
Well we all technically work for the State, Im not exactly sure who that would be... I would rather see a news station blow this up.. LOL

People can go nuts over lights and lamps just like anything else that is no longer made.
I'll admit, I've got these on the shelf because I thought I might be doing a fair amount of back woods night driving. They're staying on the shelf 'til needed! I got lucky finding them on epay. Did I overpay? Answer to that is very subjective. Totally worth it to me - except it turned out I haven't had to use them.

View attachment 1715239507 View attachment 1715239508

Had those same lights in my '79 Yota 4x4 :thumbsup: I pulled them out of my race Baja Bug when I sold it and put them in the truck. They weren't Ca legal back then, only got stopped for them once and that was in the daylight :BangHead:. They do work very well.

So the wife was able to get some food back into her daily diet. She can now have 1 alcoholic beverage per day (with the exception of beer) fruit and rice. Soooo, looks like I could start having a beer again. However, I also had a doctors apt today and it appears I've lost 10lbs in the last month, and I feel my pants fit differently. Im not sure I want to go back to drinking beer, except my fridge is completely full of it!

So the wife was able to get some food back into her daily diet. She can now have 1 alcoholic beverage per day (with the exception of beer) fruit and rice. Soooo, looks like I could start having a beer again. However, I also had a doctors apt today and it appears I've lost 10lbs in the last month, and I feel my pants fit differently. Im not sure I want to go back to drinking beer, except my fridge is completely full of it!
:thumbsup: so is mine!
frig2 10-13-18.jpg

-
Back