Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We had probably 300 trick or treater's. The gal across the street passed out single candy and kept track. I think we have more though. We have so much fun for a couple hours. It is worth the $50+ dollars of candy and the few hours of decorating. You know, there are kids that come here from the other side of town because they don't feel safe in their neighborhoods. I hang out in the street and talk with a lot of parents that thank me and the neighborhood.
45301301_2203524912994099_7604157662476894208_n.jpg
2017-08-28 001 885.jpg
2017-08-28 001 877.jpg

We had probably 300 trick or treater's. The gal across the street passed out single candy and kept track. I think we have more though. We have so much fun for a couple hours. It is worth the $50+ dollars of candy and the few hours of decorating. You know, there are kids that come here from the other side of town because they don't feel safe in their neighborhoods. I hang out in the street and talk with a lot of parents that thank me and the neighborhood. View attachment 1715242967 View attachment 1715242968 View attachment 1715242969
We kinda get the same. There are only about 60 houses in this neighborhood but we get over 300 kids at the door. They feel safer here and we welcome them with open arms.

Everyone is polite and well mannered, so we are happy to extend ourselves for the kids to have a happy Halloween.

Halloween pot-luck lunch at work. Lots of good grub. Had some wrapped dogs and meatballs on the order of what TMM posted earlier. Someone made a kitty litter cake. :eek: Day shift stuff I saw a barfing pumpkin. I think it was some kind of dip. lol

We kinda get the same. There are only about 60 houses in this neighborhood but we get over 300 kids at the door. They feel safer here and we welcome them with open arms.

Everyone is polite and well mannered, so we are happy to extend ourselves for the kids to have a happy Halloween.
Happy Halloween Dave and family. We feel the same here.

We live outside of town. No street parking or sidewalks. Never get any trick or treaters unless someone we knew. We always took our kids into town

Halloween pot-luck lunch at work. Lots of good grub. Had some wrapped dogs and meatballs on the order of what TMM posted earlier. Someone made a kitty litter cake. :eek: Day shift stuff I saw a barfing pumpkin. I think it was some kind of dip. lol
This is the coolest Halloween treat but also the most gross!
Baby poop.jpg

Some people have a strange sense of humor.
So a comment from one of the townspeople last night- almost every child was polite. Said thank-you.
Seemed to be a quiet night.

Today is diagnose oil leak on the gmc. Could be anything. I looked in bellhousing, its clean in there.
So it has to be coming from above. Last tim i cleaned it,and road tested, no trail of oil. Wierd.

We had probably 300 trick or treater's. The gal across the street passed out single candy and kept track. I think we have more though. We have so much fun for a couple hours. It is worth the $50+ dollars of candy and the few hours of decorating. You know, there are kids that come here from the other side of town because they don't feel safe in their neighborhoods. I hang out in the street and talk with a lot of parents that thank me and the neighborhood. View attachment 1715242967 View attachment 1715242968 View attachment 1715242969

That's the only thing I miss about living in town or even in a subdivision. But I enjoy the quiet more haha.

We live outside of town. No street parking or sidewalks. Never get any trick or treaters unless someone we knew. We always took our kids into town

We don't get any trick-or-treaters here... The houses are too far apart to make it worth while when there are many other neighborhoods that have closer houses and they can make a good take with candy...

-
Back