Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Home, doing well. Doctor said it was a very good thing the surgery happened when it did. She was close to having some major problems.
Good to hear. Take good care of her. (I know you will) LOL

I just saw your post on Mopars in the Park...hope they let us know soon.
It's not official but Mopar Joe chatted with the gal that is in charge of the show. She was saying last summer that it might get moved north.

Well here is what they are showing on their web page......
May 31 - June 2, 2019
Midwest Mopars in the Park National Car Show and Swap Meet held at the Dakota County Fair Grounds in Farmington, MN

Last edited:
sabre.jpg

I think that little 1/4 fairing looks good on there. Just as I envisioned it. All the mounting fasteners were happy. Marked improvement in aerodynamics, don't have to put the shield down on the helmet until over the legal speed limit :rolleyes:.

Maybe. If border security lets me in.
Vacationing on a cruise ship is one thing, but driving across with a dui record(30 years ago) is another.

Well, we have had over 100 kids stop by for trick-or-treat so far and it’s still going.

I have to say, the kids give me hope for the future of humanity. Nearly every one of them has genuinely said “thank you” after getting their treats.

Despite the anger that seems to exist around us, these kids are polite and happy...just having a good time without any attitude about anything.

As it should be.

Maybe. If border security lets me in.
Vacationing on a cruise ship is one thing, but driving across with a dui record(30 years ago) is another.
I had a buddy going north on a fishing trip and had the same problem.
They asked if anyone in the group had been convicted of a felony and all said no.
How did they know any US DUI is considered a Canada.
Took him two hours to get back on the US side.
They went 80 miles west and crossed right before the crossing point closed in some small town.

Well, we have had over 100 kids stop by for trick-or-treat so far and it’s still going.

I have to say, the kids give me hope for the future of humanity. Nearly every one of them has genuinely said “thank you” after getting their treats.

Despite the anger that seems to exist around us, these kids are polite and happy...just having a good time without any attitude about anything.

As it should be.
My kids didn't get to go today. It's pouring down rain and heavy winds. Plus my daughter got suspended from school. No fun for that

I was going through my image files this evening and came across this one a did several years ago.

It was what I thought Mopar should answer the newer Camaro and Mustang with. A true 500 hp pony car...

E7011E9F-8ED0-45E9-B9A2-642EBC8290A4.jpeg

I have never tried to drive into the states.
5 cruises and 2 trips to vegas with no problem.
This would be my first attempt driving into the U.S.

I wish you all the luck! I would say you could use me as a reference, but that’s not really a good idea! :lol:

Highly doubt you have much of an issue.

-
Back