Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just dropped some treats off @ City Hall. Lil Smokies and deer and cheese smokies ( the bigger ones)
20181031_113204.jpg
20181031_112904.jpg

Was leaning the wrong way, trying to weld in the door jamb and my knee instantly went bad
Couldnt put any weight on it hardly. The pain- made me nauseous. Wth?
15 minutes its fine.
I had that happen. Doc said a piece of cartlage came lose and was in wrong spot/ Got better in a day, Sometimes takes a day sometimes 10 mintes. I added a ZERT lube every week!

Re-torque the fastners on the new fairing install on the motorcicle .. Put the windscreen on .. and go for a cruise .. Sound like a plan? Glad you agree :rofl:. Get out there before the Halloween adult beverages take full effect (not mine). That comes after.

Mr chevy owner came in for the day, did a bit if work on the truck. Dont know whether he hindered or helped. But didnt like the slow process of solvent and plastic scraper. Went at it with metal. Some extra work.
He goes home feeling like he did something.

Now to get that slope protection that doesn't have to be mowed.
Looks great :thumbsup:
Yep. Possibly some rail tie terrace work. He had someone that does some landscaping for him. So not sure if he will handle that. Probably not gonna happen right now. Might be a Spring project for me.

Yep. Possibly some rail tie terrace work. He had someone that does some landscaping for him. So not sure if he will handle that. Probably not gonna happen right now. Might be a Spring project for me.
I was surprised how hilly your area is. Iowa is hilly on the east and west but that's because of the Missouri and Mississippi rivers. Once you drive 30 miles or so from the state line you have rolling hills to fairly flat land.

I was surprised how hilly your area is. Iowa is hilly on the east and west but that's because of the Missouri and Mississippi rivers. Once you drive 30 miles or so from the state line you have rolling hills to fairly flat land.
Appalachians come up into the center of PA...

-
Back