Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If you are here on FABO to sell parts with free ads and you aren't a gold member at least be smart enough to clear your inbox! Rant over. Now back to our regularly scheduled program. Thanks for listening.

If you are here on FABO to sell parts with free ads and you aren't a gold member at least be smart enough to clear your inbox! Rant over. Now back to our regularly scheduled program. Thanks for listening.
:lol: You seen that chit to did yea

Good morning Mitch

1239520_695674893781193_1893769801_n.jpg

@halifaxhops Hey found a switch!! Thanks again for your help.
Time to head out to the hospital and a day of sitting.
Thanks for cell phones. You can hang out here while you're waiting. I like to get on E bay and buy something. LOL

The place that rebuilt the alternator for the superbird did it for 68 amps, but let me know that as you increase the amperage output of the alternator, there is less charging at idle...
That place sounds like they really know their sht. That's the secret about 'high output' alternators that no one talks about. Performance at idle is traded off for power at highway rpms. Within the limits of a housing, there's only so much room. Sometimes better output at idle can be achieved by changing stator or rotor windings, many times it can't.

should be banned

That is an in your face picture I just used, poor girl is gone now, best 3 legged friend I ever had

Ok folks, my next major project is wiring the car. I’ve got the Painless 21 circuit Mopar harness. What tools would you recommend for removing the original terminals from the factory connectors. I can’t seem to find my old ones (the star looking ones with multiple prongs). Looks like I need to do some shopping. I’m sure I’ll be looking for some installation advice along the way also. As always any and all advice is welcomed and DEFINITELY APPRECIATED!

Good morning @Mattax , I have a long driveway all up hill (Gravel) and I bet folks will look at it and say no way tonight are we taking the kids up that !! :lol:

Ok folks, my next major project is wiring the car. I’ve got the Painless 21 circuit Mopar harness. What tools would you recommend for removing the original terminals from the factory connectors. I can’t seem to find my old ones (the star looking ones with multiple prongs). Looks like I need to do some shopping. I’m sure I’ll be looking for some installation advice along the way also. As always any and all advice is welcomed and DEFINITELY APPRECIATED!
Sounds like me. Buy a tool and then forget where I put it. Get a hairpin from your wife or file down a cotter pin. LOL.
There's a set that @halifaxhops has that looks like the ultimate. But if you need something right away, make one.

Sounds like me. Buy a tool and then forget where I put it. Get a hairpin from your wife or file down a cotter pin. LOL.
There's a set that @halifaxhops has that looks like the ultimate. But if you need something right away, make one.
Nice! I like your style! Once again looks like I’m over thinking it again!

Well men (Rainy to if she shows) Have a great day ! eat smart and get some air across your lungs, don't eat candy that was made for kids... smile and be creative today, talk soon ..memikie is out for the day :thankyou:

-
Back