Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Goodmorning.
May be the last day of that 98 chevy in my shop for a couple weeks. Nice!
He opted for new doors, and it will be 2 weeks before they get painted. Works for me.
So today hes coming to pull the moldings and clean adhesive off so we can prep for the undercoating and paint. I just need to prime/paint door jambs today.

Morning motor heads....
Cheryl's surgery day...the stinky gall bladder is comin out!!
Doctor signed the paperwork, told her to stay home and R&R for a month....:wtf::BangHead::BangHead:

Morning motor heads....
Doctor signed the paperwork, told her to stay home and R&R for a month....:wtf::BangHead::BangHead:
Wow. Good luck. Anyone else going to the doctor today? that makes 3 of us so far

Morning motor heads....

Hope this goes well, pretty routine now for sure. I'm guessing a couple of days in the hospital?

I had my water filtration system installed Monday, now I have to figure out how to get appx 100 gallons of water away from the pump house. Anyone here built a French drain or have any suggestions? The water is pumped out of a 1 inch or 3/4 pvc out through the wall.

So line the bottom of the trench with plastic?
Yup just a sheet, you should be able to find the heavy black stuff at a nursery or HD, then put stone on it to hold it an makes it look better. You can make it flush with the ground if you want the water will get past the stones.

I had my water filtration system installed Monday, now I have to figure out how to get appx 100 gallons of water away from the pump house. Anyone here built a French drain or have any suggestions? The water is pumped out of a 1 inch or 3/4 pvc out through the wall.
sump pump

Well I'll add that to the weekends fun, was surprised that the tanks had that much water pumped out nightly. I'll try to slope the trench out, not sure how wide/deep/long I'll just see what looks right.

Wouldn't think 100 gallons over night that the trench would have to be anymore than a couple feet wide and one-two feet deep adding in the plastic and rocks.
Of course if your digging it by hand I want it to look nice...four feet wide and six feet deep and 100 yards long....and have it done this weekend.:lol:

Well I'll add that to the weekends fun, was surprised that the tanks had that much water pumped out nightly. I'll try to slope the trench out, not sure how wide/deep/long I'll just see what looks right.
Wow! That would probably be jail time out here for wasting water! :lol:

-
Back