Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning @Mattax , I have a long driveway all up hill (Gravel) and I bet folks will look at it and say no way tonight are we taking the kids up that !! :lol:
Just playing with dead end nightmares.
Two years ago our program manager did up the entire entrance and most of the road in camp with pumpkins and haybales. Wish I took some pics. We get no visitors at night except 4 legged ones. The crew made some really great carvings.
Then the best and worst part was watching Friday the 13th.
The town it was filmed at is the closest by road to us.
The camp it was filmed it at is similar to ours (former boy scout camp) on the other side of the ridge and closer to town.
Even though its kindof cartoonish and forumulatic, it was still creepy to think about. LOL

Dang, cholesterol is 248. Time to get on some meds.

Road in and a view from the causeway

view-in-0020.jpg

KEP-2015-Oct-IMGP0044.JPG

Ok folks, my next major project is wiring the car. I’ve got the Painless 21 circuit Mopar harness. What tools would you recommend for removing the original terminals from the factory connectors. I can’t seem to find my old ones (the star looking ones with multiple prongs). Looks like I need to do some shopping. I’m sure I’ll be looking for some installation advice along the way also. As always any and all advice is welcomed and DEFINITELY APPRECIATED!
I have a set of these work great the hex one gets in the way sometimes have that also.
Automotive Electrical Terminal Connector Remover Tool Kit | eBay

Wow been looking for this for two years! Had to pull the trigger on it, prob never se it again. It charges the six volt battery on the early distributor testers.
s-l1600.jpg

hmmm wait, can they change the end date of the auction!? I know it said yesterday that it was ending Friday!!

bidding on this too... haha. No reserve, 9 hours left and its only at 152.50

Last edited:
maxxtruck.jpg

Happy Halloween and Goooood morning.
My best wishes for the Dr visit folks.
All that back reading and now it's time to do banking errands.
Another 80* summer day here and then it gets hot tomorrow and the rest of the week.
Just as I say that the furnace comes on :realcrazy: Little chilly this morning.
Be well y'all.

-
Back