Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
th?id=OIP.jpg

Copy of Herman's Hot Rod? Look at the fuel delivery system. :wtf:
And back to the misbehaving mice :BangHead:

Several of those have hidden surprises in them if you look closely enough.

The one with the pumpkin and 3 candles has the Angel of Death as the third flame.

The one with Frankenstein and my SRT was a photo I took with a pumpkin propped up inside behind the wheel with a leather glove taped to the steering wheel.

I was going through my image files this evening and came across this one a did several years ago.

It was what I thought Mopar should answer the newer Camaro and Mustang with. A true 500 hp pony car...

View attachment 1715242949
That right there is what the new charger should have been from the beginning

The 4 door should be the polara

I never noticed it had 10 Strombergs on it before now, but if you look at the Munstermobile with the enticingly clad female, look under the Strombergs. What do you see? It's different than all the other photos I found of the original.

I never noticed it had 10 Strombergs on it before now, but if you look at the Munstermobile with the enticingly clad female, look under the Strombergs. What do you see? It's different than all the other photos I found of the original.
Why is it surprising? There have been 6 2bbls on V8 engines, why does 10 surprise anyone?

Intake carbs don’t have to match exhaust, it’s all about feeding fuel and air to the intake in progressive function to optimize HP. The part I am surprised about is folks here forgetting that.

Why is it surprising? There have been 6 2bbls on V8 engines, why does 10 surprise anyone?

Intake carbs don’t have to match exhaust, it’s all about feeding fuel and air to the intake in progressive function to optimize HP. The part I am surprised about is folks here forgetting that.

Look closely at the one with the girl. :rolleyes:

No trick or treaters here.
Out in the sticks,they all go into town where pickings are easy.

if I had the technology to blow it up I would have :rofl:. All these years I never noticed it had 10 carbs on it. But the one with the girl, under the Strombergs there is an airfilter, 2 Holleys, and a tunnel ram. :rofl:

-
Back