Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey just a quick drive by....in and out! (for Karl to have fun with)

Your favorite junk yard had several trucks of that model there Ray. I know because I got some parts for mine the day we were there.
all had the twenty gallon tanks, looked at them.

I think I might just do that. You just cannot find these thing, and of course the tank is full! 30 gallons full!:mad:
Had a suburban with dual tanks,1 pump. Second tank dumps into primary tank. When it wouldnt start they towed it to filling station and topped it up. 80 gallons. And then asked why labour was so high.

I pulled the box on several vehicles, made pump easily accessed. Dakotas it was easy.

I have a 1990 dodge van here I wonder if it would have it? I hope to haul it to the scrap yard some day soon (which means in the spring)

Have to find a drum to dump it into. Wont be for a bit though have the cuda on the lift for a few more days at least.

Poor design, the plug is on the top of the tank and water must have been splashing up there and all the pins have rotted and are about half the diameter they should be. Glad I did not have it on the road when it happened. Or in MD!

Morning guys. Went down the basement to check the waste basket (trash day today) and the floor by the sink was wet. The 3/4" copper coming out of the water meter is peeing a stream half as big as a small pencil lead. WTF? I had a plastic spray bottle hanging on it. Apparently it didn't like it.

Had my last ortho appointment yesterday. Remember or not I dislocated my shoulder a couple months ago, for the third time in 25 years. Based on strength test he thinks I might have a tear.
I lucked out and got a MRI this morning, and back to the Doc on Monday for results. Surgery comes with a five month recovery....yuck. I told him if I needed it wanted it in the next couple weeks. Not what I had planned.
Cheryl was" oh its ok"...bla, bla...I told her sure, I'll show you where the snow shovel is kept....since she wouldn't know where it is :lol:
Same here, had that die test dun, BFN !! when they filled my shoulder full, still sore from Wed. Yep, I will find out the doc's plan Tuesday ..

all had the twenty gallon tanks, looked at them.
I wonder if the pump tops are the same with the 20 gal ones Ray, I bet they are

I would have to pull one to see. Might go there tomorrow. PIA all the trucks don't have tires on them there.

Morning guys. Went down the basement to check the waste basket (trash day today) and the floor by the sink was wet. The 3/4" copper coming out of the water meter is peeing a stream half as big as a small pencil lead. WTF? I had a plastic spray bottle hanging on it. Apparently it didn't like it.
Don't say water leaks !! I do not like them atall !!!!

Kind of sucks want to get the gas bottle filled for the welder. It is a Q tank (80 CF) hoping it will fit in the Cobalt today since I will be down there by Airgas.

Had my last ortho appointment yesterday. Remember or not I dislocated my shoulder a couple months ago, for the third time in 25 years. Based on strength test he thinks I might have a tear.
I lucked out and got a MRI this morning, and back to the Doc on Monday for results. Surgery comes with a five month recovery....yuck. I told him if I needed it wanted it in the next couple weeks. Not what I had planned.
Cheryl was" oh its ok"...bla, bla...I told her sure, I'll show you where the snow shovel is kept....since she wouldn't know where it is :lol:
Hope all goes good. Get er' done now so you can car show in the summer.

I pulled the trigger on a AFB/AVS spring and rod kit. I didn't realize it wasn't a Edelbrock kit but aftermarket/ no name. It's all brass and looks good though. I'll have to get out my calipers and check things out.

-
Back