Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:soapbox:
Another mid 80* day here. Not going to lie, I know I’m spoiled weather wise out here on the left side of the country. I’m not sure I could deal with living in an area with multiple feet of snow in the winter and 80% humidity in the summer. But dammit, can we get a little bit of a noticeable change in seasons out here?

Sorry rant over. As you were.

Another mid 80* day here. Not going to lie, I know I’m spoiled weather wise out here on the left side of the country. I’m not sure I could deal with living in an area with multiple feet of snow in the winter and 80% humidity in the summer. But dammit, can we get a little bit of a noticeable change in seasons out here?

Sounds like Iowa. You might as well move to the midwest. We have tornadoes but not much for earthquakes. :poke:

TJ the switch I bought from the guy in Canada the other day....does all stuff crossing the border inspected?? Or just Hoppy's??
Guy has an inner rear panel for a 67 I'd get, but its a big piece of 50 year old plastic and not sure how'd it ship.

Time to start truck. Needs some de-icing this morning.
Since new cap/rotor and module i think its better on fuel.

Started looking at replacing my plastic headlights with glass sealed beams. I have the whole setup on my parts truck. The rad support doesent need to be changed.

I have family in Iowa, my dad grew up in Forrest City. I’ve spent a summer or two there as a kid. Loved watching the lightning storms in the evening from the upstairs bedroom but wasn’t a fan of the tornado warnings and everybody out of the pool!

TJ the switch I bought from the guy in Canada the other day....does all stuff crossing the border inspected?? Or just Hoppy's??
Guy has an inner rear panel for a 67 I'd get, but its a big piece of 50 year old plastic and not sure how'd it ship.
Dont know, stuff i shipped got to him pretty quick.

Time to start truck. Needs some de-icing this morning.
Since new cap/rotor and module i think its better on fuel.

Started looking at replacing my plastic headlights with glass sealed beams. I have the whole setup on my parts truck. The rad support doesent need to be changed.
Have to replace grille anyway, i hit a grouse the other day, destroyed it. And the grille

I lived in San Jose and other areas until 1969, still have relatives in Manteca, Stockton. I remember visiting years later after moving to Oregon, yeah, it's hot down there. I'll trade you weather for today, raining sideways and the awning sounds like it's ready to rip off of the RV : )

I lived in San Jose and other areas until 1969, still have relatives in Manteca, Stockton. I remember visiting years later after moving to Oregon, yeah, it's hot down there. I'll trade you weather for today, raining sideways and the awning sounds like it's ready to rip off of the RV : )
Ok, but just for today! :lol:

Yup looking for the housing for the sender/pump
What size tank exactly? Passenger side, rear or drivers side mount? I learned the hard way, it makes a difference on the D/W series trucks. I have a couple sitting in the shelf, I think the one is a 32 gallon rear mount, the other is a passenger side 20 gallon. If I recall right

Mike you can easily sell that setup. These finally came in h
DSC03113.JPG
DSC03114.JPG
DSC03115.JPG
DSC03116.JPG
DSC03117.JPG
ave 10 66p plugs now and some others.

-
Back