Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That brown duster to be exact

20181102_081446.jpg

It has a 318 now but don't know if it runs or anything about it.

So out with the 318 and In with the 360.

I am going to save the 318 and take it apart and see what is going on with it. If it is salvageable then it will go in another car later

20180913_173522_1536937046338.jpeg

Good morning. I had one of those moments today.
Years ago I had an older friend, we were pretty close. We had coffee together a lot. I thought she was being so picky when she complained about doctors, dentists, about the supermarket nearby not having the kind of crackers she liked. But now I am doing all those things. :lol:

Good morning. I had one of those moments today.
Years ago I had an older friend, we were pretty close. We had coffee together a lot. I thought she was being so picky when she complained about doctors, dentists, about the supermarket nearby not having the kind of crackers she liked. But now I am doing all those things. :lol:
Age is a wonderful thing!! It sure gets us set in our ways. We like what we like..

As predicted. No oil leak as of 9:55 am....NEXT!!
Pos sunfire:BangHead::BangHead:

And for some reason the oil level sensor fixed itself. So i know its an electrical fault.

Kind of sucks want to get the gas bottle filled for the welder. It is a Q tank (80 CF) hoping it will fit in the Cobalt today since I will be down there by Airgas.
Should fit. That's what I have. Easy size to handle, but big enough to last a while (go ahead Karl)

:soapbox:
Another mid 80* day here. Not going to lie, I know I’m spoiled weather wise out here on the left side of the country. I’m not sure I could deal with living in an area with multiple feet of snow in the winter and 80% humidity in the summer. But dammit, can we get a little bit of a noticeable change in seasons out here?

Sorry rant over. As you were.
80% ? We wish it was that low sometimes. Now it will be just the opposite as it gets cold. My skin is already cracking around my fingernails.
Off to the other coffee group....be back later.
Traitor!
It's OK, though. We will still be here for you. When they get tired of you, come on back.

See you all later, gotta do one last day of the four letter word. Have a great day all!
I have W#@% later today and then looks like 9-3 tomorrow.

lies all lies
Only on the good days
I have another old friend whose says "be flexible," I think that's good advice.
On some things... Some people still have inner drive to do better when left some flexibility. Most do not. I am intentionally not flexible sometimes. If people think everything is acceptable some things just progress toward total crap. The whole 'no accountabily', sloppy, freestyle everything really bites my *** sometimes

Good Morning!

Ray, probably have better luck buying a used gas tank.
Or pull terminals and push wires through,epoxy to seal and hard wire. Check for repair kit?

I think I might just do that. You just cannot find these thing, and of course the tank is full! 30 gallons full!:mad:

Have you tried to search car-parts.com for one at a salvage yard????

:soapbox:
Another mid 80* day here. Not going to lie, I know I’m spoiled weather wise out here on the left side of the country. I’m not sure I could deal with living in an area with multiple feet of snow in the winter and 80% humidity in the summer. But dammit, can we get a little bit of a noticeable change in seasons out here?

Sorry rant over. As you were.

Come over here... We are getting in the 30's at night for lows and lucky to get to 50° for high...

TJ the switch I bought from the guy in Canada the other day....does all stuff crossing the border inspected?? Or just Hoppy's??
Guy has an inner rear panel for a 67 I'd get, but its a big piece of 50 year old plastic and not sure how'd it ship.

If you are shipping over borders, use regular post office... If you use UPS or FedEx you will get nailed with "Borkerage fees".... They will rape you on brokerage fees...

-
Back