Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok, caught up now, and have to get ready for work...

Today is all OT, as last night when I punched out I was already at 43 hours for the week.... :D

Younger kid is going to look at a 66 Barracuda in Wisconsin today near Green Bay.... He also found a Yamaha 250 up there he is interested in buying and will look at both while he's up there...

Then if he decides to buy both, he will make one trip with the truck and put the motorcycle in the bed of the truck and tow the Barracuda home on a trailer...

His alternate is a 65 Barracuda near the Wisconsin border, but that one has a 318 in it, but it runs...

The one in Wisconsin is a 66 with a 273 4 speed that doesn't run...

It sounds like the 65 has a more solid body, but the 66 is more original....

Decisions, decisions...

His alternate is a 65 Barracuda near the Wisconsin border, but that one has a 318 in it, but it runs...

The one in Wisconsin is a 66 with a 273 4 speed that doesn't run...

It sounds like the 65 has a more solid body, but the 66 is more original....

Decisions, decisions...
Neighbor that just got Ford Falcon decided it needs more than he wants to do. So gonna flip it. He might get a 67 fish now...

The cav didnt go as planned, not brakes, wheel bearing. Not rear but front. Customer diagnosis.

The 07 super duty went better than expected, 2.5 to diagnose and replace trans temp sensor.
Short out when it gets hot. I really dislike running diesels in my shop. I need to remember that.

Going out to eat at a fancy restaraunt with fancy people tonight. Wish me luck.

A wagon?
If it is. Don't tell me.
No

50D2C130-4C88-4146-8E9E-B9F18C7040FC.jpeg

-
Back