Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just finished another image. Thought I might use it for the calendar...

0A52FF70-6BF5-47A1-B538-45A084AA07F0.jpeg

I look at the hot mopar babes thread and I don't know why it's so magical for guys to see a woman with a car.

I would think society would appreciate a good looking man with a car, much more.

Men pretty much own the planet and a vehicle is a means to declare his dominion over the land. So a man who is mobile and muscular and good looking makes more sense to be the symbol of power and domination of man kind.

No where in past civilization nor the bible does it ever show a woman with any kind of power or dominion over anything. She is merely an accessory to compliment the man. So a mobile woman is not really a necessary thing according to nature.

So why is a woman and a car combo so attractive.???

This is the other early Barracuda image I am working on.

Still struggling with this one...

3EBBE434-B7DA-4CD7-B991-4C3EF5D77816.jpeg

I look at the hot mopar babes thread and I don't know why it's so magical for guys to see a woman with a car.

I would think society would appreciate a good looking man with a car, much more.

Men pretty much own the planet and a vehicle is a means to declare his dominion over the land. So a man who is mobile and muscular and good looking makes more sense to be the symbol of power and domination of man kind.

No where in past civilization nor the bible does it ever show a woman with any kind of power or dominion over anything. She is merely an accessory to compliment the man. So a mobile woman is not really a necessary thing according to nature.

So why is a woman and a car combo so attractive.???
It’s very simple. Men love and lust after both of them.

Seeing them together is like having an ice cream sundae with 2 cherries on top instead of just one.

Men are driven by their passions just like women are. Cars and women are amoung the top of the list for men, so together they are an irresistible attraction.

We love both, and together...we love them more than twice as much.

I dont know how to do that, you said you were stuggling with it, but didnt say what... I just pointed out what I noticed right away.:poke:
Yeah, I know. But I am not looking at the background, just the car that I will extract from the background to use somewhere else.

The struggle is that the car itself isn’t right somehow.

Yeah, I know. But I am not looking at the background, just the car that I will extract from the background to use somewhere else.

Ahhhhh! Now I get it.. Looking at the car, I think its the angle that the car is sitting, which makes it lack some detail.

the silver one?
something that stood out to me is some of the double lines don't look right. I assume created by the 'cartooning'. Front and back of doors, etc.

Dang summit racing sure knows how to market.

I have an engine gasket kit and a timing chain in my cart for a total of 76 bucks. In red under the total it says "for another $22.02, your order is eligible for free shipping"

So now I have to shop some more to find another item for that much or more to get "free shipping" otherwise I feel like I left money on the table and got screwed out of $9.99 for shipping.

The insanity

Dang summit racing sure knows how to market.

I have an engine gasket kit and a timing chain in my cart for a total of 76 bucks. In red under the total it says "for another $22.02, your order is eligible for free shipping"

So now I have to shop some more to find another item for that much or more to get "free shipping" otherwise I feel like I left money on the table and got screwed out of $9.99 for shipping.

The insanity
yep. been there done that. lol

I'm allowed to grumble here. right. Kindof like a bar?
This guy is supposed to be a expert but doesn't have a clue what I wrote or what he's seeing in the photos.
grrrrrrr.
arrogance, jumping to conclusions
Where's the Phantom Tollbooth?

back to the regularly scheduled chit chat. I'm going to finish eating my dinner. Catch yous later.

Quick drive by, feeing like crap. Cya all in the am. Take care

the silver one?
something that stood out to me is some of the double lines don't look right. I assume created by the 'cartooning'. Front and back of doors, etc.
Its hard to guess whether its a general 'not right' or something specific to Dave's goal for this car's look.
For me its similar to RDA's comment. With the low profile wide tires, I'd have them tucked in and the back down. But if going for the drag race look with back up, then go for taller sidewalls although probably still tucked in or slightly massage the fenders. But that's just me.

Evening everyone. Been a couple days since I posted anything. Starting a new position at work on Monday. No more up at 2am, no 12's, and no more weekends. Woohoo. Having a 60/40 vodka/maple syrup (real stuff not fake store stuff)

Evening everyone. Been a couple days since I posted anything. Starting a new position at work on Monday. No more up at 2am, no 12's, and no more weekends. Woohoo. Having a 60/40 vodka/maple syrup (real stuff not fake store stuff)
Gave you 'like' but believe me, its not for what your drinkin'. LOL. Takes me back to a time when I would have thought that was great (until a few hours later,). LOL

-
Back