Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gave you 'like' but believe me, its not for what your drinkin'. LOL. Takes me back to a time when I would have thought that was great (until a few hours later,). LOL

Just a double shot sipping. Have to judge a martial arts tournament in the morning. Just a treat and will help me sleep.

I am now fully decided on quitting my job. Today was the last straw.

Just need to bide my time to the end of the year and see if I can extract a severance and the bonus that they owe me.

I won’t tip my hand to them, but as soon as I know the details, I will plan the final timeline.

I am done.

My wife is fully on board and 2019 will be a new year for my future.

**** these idiots.

Sorry to hear that things are so rough. It is good to have the home support. Best wishes in your new adventures.

I am now fully decided on quitting my job. Today was the last straw.

Just need to bide my time to the end of the year and see if I can extract a severance and the bonus that they owe me.

I won’t tip my hand to them, but as soon as I know the details, I will plan the final timeline.

I am done.

My wife is fully on board and 2019 will be a new year for my future.

**** these idiots.
Good luck Dave. Definately get what you can, especially while they still have cash.

From prior experience, don't give notice even though it seems like the right thing to do. When it's time just pack your stuff in a box and flee the scene. Give them notice they'll find reason to terminate you on "their" terms leaving a bad shadow over you. JMO and experience. You have talent in many fields I'm confident you will come out better for it. :thumbsup:

Just finished another image. Thought I might use it for the calendar...

View attachment 1715243518
Just make it hemi orange, black hood and bumpers.
I”ll be set.
I havent had time to drag mine out, frankly i’m a little embarassed as to my progress on it. So i dont think i can get a decent photo. Yet.

My rage over this is beyond description. These idiots are among the worst I have ever seen in this business and yet are soooo convinced of their superiority.

I wonder if they will ever realize what happened to them after I am gone and take my 30 years of expertise with me?

The truly sad part is that in the 10 years they have been in business, the only thing they ever did was build off of the work I did at the other company they licensed the base technology to.

I developed the technology, scaled it up and designed and built the custom equipment to make it commercially viable..with zero input from them. I developed 3 drug products from the ground up and took them through the entire process to FDA approval without them having any part of it...and in less than 3 years.

Yet they have claimed my successes as their own and act like they created it all. The only product they ever created used my process, technology and manufacturing equipment to even make it possible. And further, they couldn’t even write the New drug Application for it without me coming on board and doing it for them.

Then, once they were in the final stretches of approval, they decided to get stupid and cost the Company $8 million in milestones because they though they had a better idea.

That little blunder cost me $160K in profit share.

Now, they think I will hang around for crumbs while they place another idiot over me with less experience to manage what I do??

Ummm...**** no.

Kiss my ***.

Dave..
Bad timing. I am playing catch up. I saw something about a calendar being considered.
Do you have anuthing 1971 Demon, Top Banana, with black stripes, twin scooped hood?

Dad's Demon.jpg

Dave, need to do what is best for you.
I hope it works out, you are a smart, talented Man. I dont see a problem with your success in anything you choose to do.

Nothing in the files, but I am sure I can create something...

That would be awesome. That pic is when Dad sold the car in 1982. Same car I found this summer and was able to buy back.

My anger is what got me self-employed,into my 5th year now,idiots telling me how to do my job, and holding back resources to do it.
The last straw was getting lectured over purchasing an oil filter without authorization.
Screw you, here’s my keys.
In less than a week i was earning a living.

My rage over this is beyond description. These idiots are among the worst I have ever seen in this business and yet are soooo convinced of their superiority.

I wonder if they will ever realize what happened to them after I am gone and take my 30 years of expertise with me?

The truly sad part is that in the 10 years they have been in business, the only thing they ever did was build off of the work I did at the other company they licensed the base technology to.

I developed the technology, scaled it up and designed and built the custom equipment to make it commercially viable..with zero input from them. I developed 3 drug products from the ground up and took them through the entire process to FDA approval without them having any part of it...and in less than 3 years.

Yet they have claimed my successes as their own and act like they created it all. The only product they ever created used my process, technology and manufacturing equipment to even make it possible. And further, they couldn’t even write the New drug Application for it without me coming on board and doing it for them.

Then, once they were in the final stretches of approval, they decided to get stupid and cost the Company $8 million in milestones because they though they had a better idea.

That little blunder cost me $160K in profit share.

Now, they think I will hang around for crumbs while they place another idiot over me with less experience to manage what I do??

Ummm...**** no.

Kiss my ***.
Doesn't matter what level you are at. There will always be someone willing to go for a free ride on your back as long as you let them. Sounds like it's just a matter of picking the time to throw them off.

Yeah, we are under a severe thunderstorm warning with possible tornadoes for the next hour.

This **** is coming in hard and fast.

Oh great, now they are saying 60 mph wind gusts and Penny sized hail. :BangHead:

pretty quiet here now. But that line is moving this way as it moves north.
sigh. maybe I'll sleep on the couch tonight, at least for a few hours.

Low to mid 80s at the oval track Sunday afternoon. It's going to be a fine day. Winged Sprints on an asphalt 5/8 oval. Can you say 150mph? :D The scenery in the bleachers should be good too. :D

-
Back