Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok folks, my next major project is wiring the car. I’ve got the Painless 21 circuit Mopar harness. What tools would you recommend for removing the original terminals from the factory connectors. I can’t seem to find my old ones (the star looking ones with multiple prongs). Looks like I need to do some shopping. I’m sure I’ll be looking for some installation advice along the way also. As always any and all advice is welcomed and DEFINITELY APPRECIATED!

How about a very thin small flat blade screw driver to bend the locking tab in so you can remove them....

I was going to wait till 440 to post, But would it be a 360 post at 4 am :steering::steering: Good morning, you better get a picture for the buyer soon because he is looking at another Barracuda piller Ray , jump out there fast bud :thumbsup:

Any one have a 1988 w150 gas tank sending unit/pump assy for a 30 gallon tank? I just need the electrical part of the assy that is plastic and holds both units.
26631d1514692869-1988-w150-fuel-tank-sending-unit-questions-6acfe8fb-105e-46d5-a20c-6c9312595847.jpg

Doubt you'll find that used Ray. Generally replaced as a complete unit. Probably quite expensive too.....

Doubt you'll find that used Ray. Generally replaced as a complete unit. Probably quite expensive too.....
I have one but there is no way I am going to drop my tank and pull it out of a running unit , labor verses cost type thing

been looking for one the sender and the pump are replaceable. Mine the terminals the plug goes to are rotted. Would not start yesterday. Just need the top part where the plug goes in.

Ray, probably have better luck buying a used gas tank.
Or pull terminals and push wires through,epoxy to seal and hard wire. Check for repair kit?

I think I might just do that. You just cannot find these thing, and of course the tank is full! 30 gallons full!:mad:

Hey just a quick drive by....in and out! (for Karl to have fun with)

Your favorite junk yard had several trucks of that model there Ray. I know because I got some parts for mine the day we were there.

Had my last ortho appointment yesterday. Remember or not I dislocated my shoulder a couple months ago, for the third time in 25 years. Based on strength test he thinks I might have a tear.
I lucked out and got a MRI this morning, and back to the Doc on Monday for results. Surgery comes with a five month recovery....yuck. I told him if I needed it wanted it in the next couple weeks. Not what I had planned.
Cheryl was" oh its ok"...bla, bla...I told her sure, I'll show you where the snow shovel is kept....since she wouldn't know where it is :lol:

-
Back