Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think that is a really decent price all the expensive stuff is there, all the trim looks nice, grill is nice those taillights are gold. Hell it has a hitch! You can sell that really fast if you take it off. That's easily 1500 in trim all together the long trim on the QP I sold for 250 and they were not that good.

I can see a bunch in the 66, money that is.... If it gets parted out to bring back a 66 that works for me, labor and time would realy get in to the pocket book...

@ValiantK360

Not that my vote means anything but I would go for both...then decide which one to sell.

We can't afford both right now...

Maybe part out the 66 and then go for the 65... Possibly see if the owner of the 65 would take a deposit to hold it until we can part out the 66 and make some cash to pay off the 65...

The only shame about parting out the 66 is there are less than 4000 made... :BangHead: :wtf:
I agree, but if I hade a good 66 four speed S and needed these parts it would be good, now if you?we could find a good shell and and buy it and or a person looking for these parts what then, do we just let her set ? yep, hard to say :(:(:(

Four speed is a nice project.
Value could be there.
Buy it, minimal repairs to make a solid driver? Planning to sell later?

If i finish barracuda and dont like how it drives, i’d sell it.
Only reason.
I had a second pickup i got for a song,had a ton of work done to it, was way nicer than mine. Didnt like the ride, so i sold it.

With the torsion bar mount repair, it won't being top dollar, but still may be functional.... I'm not sure if we want to get into changing the whole crossmember....

With the torsion bar mount repair, it won't being top dollar, but still may be functional.... I'm not sure if we want to get into changing the whole crossmember....
You can weld that up with a section pretty easy. Yes changing the whole thing is a PIA for sure at best!

And with it being a 4 speed car, there's a good chance that it may be a sure grip... :D :thumbsup:
With the Formula S and 8 3/4 all were. If he buys it he can get the build card from Chrysler and it will give him all the options the car left the factory with, and who it was shipped to.

Well got to go, last car show this morning....taking the 55 Chevy 2door hardtop. I'll read back later.

untitled.png

new look.JPG

-
Back