Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its TOOL TIME!!
I wish!
1004a4e400253e4977efd62e31e3f0ac.jpg

Yesterday was almost fun.
I did very little on Buddy’s van. He did the majority. As soon as he would hit an obstacle, i would step in and get him on track. Last job,rear wheel bearing. I left him to struggle. I saved the day every time you had trouble and you cant even swap a wheel bearing?
He pulled it off, but couldnt remember how the abs wire was routed. 20 minutes watching him try different routes...

Well I ordered a shop manual the other day. I won't need anymore help, the answers to all my questions. I'll have it running in no time.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keith Hoppy can give you a recap of what you missed....:D
Might be considered worthless knowledge though.

Anyone heard from Tim?? He's been absent a week or so.

**** he also owns a prius! Imagine that. Memi I need a hit!
Tools like him need to be told !! These know it all's and the co they keep ever pull up my drive way I great them at there car and asked them to leave, to many places for them to fall and sue me for it, looking for the easy way out in life :BangHead: I don't have time for them Hop's, been there with a couple people out my way .. I bet a good ***** slap to his cheek would have made you feel better :thumbsup:

Man Ever just want to choke the **** out of someone? I prob should have. Helped Mad Santa put a floor in a car talking about the whole thing unibody frames and all. This idiot neighbor comes over and has to be the know-it-all against a body guy that's been doing it for 45 years. Tries to be the ringmaster, sorry not my car no one is listening to you for three hours, does not even notice it either. ******* guy askes me to look at his front disk kit he put in his Chevy, well the calipers are going up and down. Well short and sweet, The bolts go in and they need the bushings. Three people told him that. Would not listen to any of us, did not come with the kit. Know it all he said he googled it. I had enough floor was in just needed a bit of tweeking, said I had a guy coming over, Got all High school with that and asked where 5 times. After four I was ready to just cold **** the ***** and last picked in jym class guy trying to make up for it , but he has sued everyone around here. Had to reply "not like the guys you have over" I just had it. ******* guys starts screaming I profiled him.
I have a fix for him for sure.....
What would you guys/Gals do.
Seriously took me a lot to keep it together and had a phone message aqre you mad at me?
**** him the house next door to him is for sale and there are two front one acre lots that are home sites going with it. My Bud told him Danny is buying it and Giving the one next to Him to her FIL who works on custom Biker choppers! And has a lathe to make 20" rims for the brothers.
Just have to Love it!
Just had to rant, sorry all. Marilyn said I just should have done it!
Have to love her!
Wow. The nerve of some people

Hey looking for pins, fasteners, whatever you want to call them that hold the hood to radiator seal.
That hunk of rubber about four inches wide running end of end of the hood.
A guy yesterday said they were the same fasteners used for door panels??

Hey looking for pins, fasteners, whatever you want to call them that hold the hood to radiator seal.
That hunk of rubber about four inches wide running end of end of the hood.
A guy yesterday said they were the same fasteners used for door panels??
If they are the same as the under hood insulation clips I have re-pops. Those are small metal rectangles.

-
Back