Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
OK semi serious where do I get the rubber boot for a cudas ball and trunnion front u joint?
The shoe store?
drumhit.gif

OK semi serious where do I get the rubber boot for a cudas ball and trunnion front u joint?
Other half of the answer.
I'm trying to picture it Ray. I had '65 727 at one time but those gray cells aren't responding. Does it attach to the tail housing? If so, maybe A&A or Cope?

Last edited:
Completely unrelated. You can't fix stupid! Thanks, carry on!

Was more thinking along the terms of totaly derailed oldschool street/strip funcar .
I'll be honest. I think that cam is way too much for that.
I'd approach it this way.
See what the heads flow. No point in any more lift of the valves than will gain air.

To me, old school street/strip would be a flat tappet, probably mechanical, and iron heads. Prob something like the old purple shaft series or Racer Brown. For something newer designs, maybe Lunati or Mike Jones.
You planning to gear this so its in the 3000 - 7000 rpm range most of the time? even on the street?

Took the Painless harness out of the box this morning. What the hell was I thinking? :realcrazy: Feeling a bit overwhelmed! Gotta remember to focus on one section at a time. And to take my time!

Took the Painless harness out of the box this morning. What the hell was I thinking? :realcrazy: Feeling a bit overwhelmed! Gotta remember to focus on one section at a time. And to take my time!
They should call it "Pain in the ***" wiring kit. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

She needs a banner from secret Santa...
View attachment 1715245110
You guys are soooo mean!! All I see is very beautiful young lady who seems to be trying to take care of herself.. Youse guys should be ashamed..

Besides, her size may be directly related to a medical issue.. Like her body retianing too many Big Macs..

Anywhos... I'd hit it!

You guys are soooo mean!! All I see is very beautiful young lady who seems to be trying to take care of herself.. Youse guys should be ashamed..

Besides, her size may be directly related to a medical issue.. Like her body retianing too many Big Macs..

Anywhos... I'd hit it!
You might not want to hit it...you might just bounce off.

Perhaps you should just ease in...s l o w l y.

Stupid is as stupid does. It's getting worse. I need a drink.

Ok was willing to do a quick drive by on that one. Not too bad as long I dont get sucked in. Drop some info a keep moving.
I wouldn't get started if I were you.

-
Back