Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I aced that class. This class is extremely difficult because I don't have the right software to automatically solve the problems, it just won't work on any of my machines. There's 6-7 of us with the same issue, IT has been unable to help fix it too. So everything gets solved by hand and thus, a higher mistake rate. Especially when the book is geared solely around said software and doesn't tell you what equations are to be used if you did have to solve it by hand
Wah, was, wah. When I first took statistics, computers werent even available. Learn to do it by hand so you understand the underlying equations...and know what they mean.

Expertise is in gaining understanding...not getting a good grade.

Wah, was, wah. When I first took statistics, computers werent even available. Learn to do it by hand so you understand the underlying equations...and know what they mean.

Expertise is in gaining understanding...not getting a good grade.
I agree. not complaining just saying it's a tad tougher than it should be. But I'm managing

Oh, my experience at the Nissan dealer was a good one. They didnt try any upselling. But they offered me a job...

I agree. not complaining just saying it's a tad tougher than it should be. But I'm managing
Well then, after the EM pulse comes wiping out all computers...you will still be among the few who know how to do critical calculations by hand.

Funny that my responses to RRR for being a dick in another thread got deleted. I called him out for being an *** and the exchange was erased. There was no personal attack nor an aggressive exchange, just poking.

So be it.

Jeez, the company I work for just now sent me an email and offered me 500k share options to remain with them.

****. I have to think long and hard about this. :BangHead:

Funny that my responses to RRR for being a dick in another thread got deleted. I called him out for being an *** and the exchange was erased. There was no personal attack nor an aggressive exchange, just poking.

So be it.
Interesting.
Its not like he's never been called out for that before either. Hm.

Jeez, the company I work for just now sent me an email and offered me 500k share options to remain with them.

Consider a counter offer which includes dumping the guy they put above you.
You got to be in postion to make the company worth those shares, and have the health to enjoy it if it pays off.
my .02

Consider a counter offer which includes dumping the guy they put above you.
You got to be in postion to make the company worth those shares, and have the health to enjoy it if it pays off.
my .02
Maybe...not sure it is worth any of it.

I’d rather be doing my art.

So be it.
What?

Maybe...not sure it is worth any of it.

I’d rather be doing my art.
Fair enough. I was just thinking of what you mentioned was the final straw. Figured that would have to be undone to possibly make staying worth it.

Morning

Dave, think of your mental health and even your physical. Money is great and all but your health is more important

Good morning everyone. I am liking being able to sleep in for my new position. I hope all is well with everyone.

Dave,
Stress is a very aggressive cancer. In a previous position they couldnt have paid me enuf to stay longer. Literally. Not worth the health issues that came with it. Just my thoughts.

Oh come on Ben, we tell you all the time there isn't anything wrong with being different....:poke:

Well, I just got back from voting. I'll say this, I don't know who will win but I've been voting at 6am for nearly 15 years. I've never seen as many people in line as today. Usually I'm one of the first 3-4 to vote, I got there at 545, already 50 people in line, another 100 by the time I got to vote when the doors opened. We only have 1187 registered voters in my precinct, usually average about 250-300 voting. If I recall right, 2016, we had just over 300 vote, I bet you we had half that today by 615

Well, I just got back from voting. I'll say this, I don't know who will win but I've been voting at 6am for nearly 15 years. I've never seen as many people in line as today. Usually I'm one of the first 3-4 to vote, I got there at 545, already 50 people in line, another 100 by the time I got to vote when the doors opened. We only have 1187 registered voters in my precinct, usually average about 250-300 voting. If I recall right, 2016, we had just over 300 vote, I bet you we had half that today by 615
That's good, a good turnout is always good. Pisses me off when I hear only 60% (or less) registered voters voted in an election.

Morning, so far never missed one yet Yhe wife actually got a card/flier in the mail with all the neighbors voting records in percent on it, kind of fucked up if you ask me.

Morning, so far never missed one yet Yhe wife actually got a card/flier in the mail with all the neighbors voting records in percent on it, kind of fucked up if you ask me.
Yeah that's supposed to be confidential and not tracked... illegal in Indiana to release that. It's a Felony in this state

I've not missed one since I was 18, including primaries

Matt the boot on the driveshaft itself is what I need just behind the trunnion joint?

-
Back