Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah that's supposed to be confidential and not tracked... illegal in Indiana to release that. It's a Felony in this state

I've not missed one since I was 18, including primaries
Its not who you voted for but the amount. All public record. Have to find it and take a pic.

Matt the boot on the driveshaft itself is what I need just behind the trunnion joint?
Did you see my post last night? I had to find the same thing for the polara. There's also a trunnion rebuild kit I'd advise doing while your in there.

Kind of like the one on the right.
e58402ec45184591863be5a4fca3e83b.jpg

Did you see my post last night? I had to find the same thing for the polara. There's also a trunnion rebuild kit I'd advise doing while your in there.
Trunion is fine just the boot is dry rotted, the one on the parts car is ok, but why this has 6 K on it.

Trunion is fine just the boot is dry rotted, the one on the parts car is ok, but why this has 6 K on it.
Duh, i forgot it only has 6 k on it. Them boots seem to tear easy so I was thinking since you were replacing it, might as well rebuild the trunnion and save time later but yeah those low miles, no point

Last night I started cleaning up the metal ashtray receiver. That part that also holds the lighter.
For the 67 convertible it was a one year ashtray.
Mine is stained, grime, and paint overspray in hard to get to places.
Worked on it for an hour with little progress.
I came inside and did a quick search....there it was one, and only one for $42.00, looking like it was hardly used....click!!!
I enjoy cleaning and using what I got, but not that part.

Anyone ever bought an abandon commercial building?

Last night I started cleaning up the metal ashtray receiver. That part that also holds the lighter.
For the 67 convertible it was a one year ashtray.
Mine is stained, grime, and paint overspray in hard to get to places.
Worked on it for an hour with little progress.
I came inside and did a quick search....there it was one, and only one for $42.00, looking like it was hardly used....click!!!
I enjoy cleaning and using what I got, but not that part.
Can it be re zinced?

Sounds like a nightmare especially a manufacturing one that used chemicals.
No. It's an old service station. An old Jiffy lube that went out of business some 10 years ago. Building is maybe 15-20 years old tops. It's zoned commercial so I'm sure the cost would be $$$$$$

Make sure there are no leaking tanks in the past and what are the back taxes also. There was a guy in NY bought a station and opened it as a rent a lift. Made a freaking killing. Think you had to sign a waiver to use it. Sold the parts and also rented tools. Pretty cool actually like on a base.

Wow I cannot believe how fast 904 pushbutton trans parts go, sold a decent park cable, then the housing for it now a guy wants a valve body. LOL I was going to give it away!

-
Back