Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks for that turkey recipe. Turned out great!!
Mine Too... First time I ever cooked Turkey and made gravy from the drippings
1122181825.jpg
1122181819.jpg
1122181808a.jpg
1122181826.jpg

Ok, Time for M2 to get his day going, everyone have a good day, hope everyone see's the sun pop out and warm there day :thumbsup:

Morning all...I slept in. I NEVER sleep in always up same time 5-5:15, no alarm for years.
If this is old age and I get two extra hours, I'll take it!!

@halifaxhops
Ray your source for parts numbers....looking for the parts number for an oil sending unit with gauge for the 67 with 383 engine.
Thought this was it but shows non-compatible on the ebay chart # 3488609.

I did try for a little extra sleep too.
Couple hours. Nice.
Bridge crew is working 24/7.
So they are getting lots done in a short time.
If they go longer than planned re-opening its $200,000 on day one and $20,000 every day after.

Couple hours. Nice.
If they go longer than planned re-opening its $200,000 on day one and $20,000 every day after.
Well that's motivation to be on time.

Couple hours. Nice.

One good thing about those precast concrete builds, all the cure time for the concrete is already done.

We're supposed to be on the southern end of a rain event in NorCal the middle of the week, we'll see what happens. Sure cutting in to our summer here.

One good thing about those precast concrete builds, all the cure time for the concrete is already done.
The slabs are set on foam blocks, and crment is poured in holes in the slabs. About every third slab there is a 6 foot section they have forms and a ton of rebar, they are pouring them,those parts will need curing time.
The center span is coming out now, hence the closure.
2 20 ton gantry cranes set up. They are running constantly.

When I was doing the concrete paving deal years ago, cure time was 28 days. Some years ago Caltrans was "experimenting" with some concrete they could put traffic on in 24 hours. I really would have liked to see the results but my attention had turned to asphalt by then. We had to keep the poured in place bridge decks WET the entire cure cycle, sometimes it was done with rolls of carpet, sometimes it was a little berm around the deck and flood it with water. I was oiling on the truck crane one day, heading back to the yard at quitting time, whole bunch of Caltrans inspectors and most of our paving crew standing around a section of paving from the previous day. My operator honks the horn at me to stop and gets out of the rig and walks over there. "I don't know what they did wrong, but you can stick your finger right into that slab." The next day I was on the big Skip loader loading that concrete into trucks for disposal :rofl:. I knew it was one of their chemical additives that wrecked the concrete. One of those "a little is good" additives. Go much over a little and it turns to expensive backfill.

@halifaxhops
Ray your source for parts numbers....looking for the parts number for an oil sending unit with gauge for the 67 with 383 engine.
Thought this was it but shows non-compatible on the ebay chart # 3488609.
Cant find it, you will have to go into the parts book at my mopar. If it looks like this I do not have one.
s-l1600.jpg

Got my hand rail welded back into position yesterday. I'll touch it up with some paint later today...Feels much stronger now
1123181427b.jpg
1123181428.jpg
1124181504a.jpg
1124181504d.jpg
1124181517.jpg
1124181540.jpg

Got my hand rail welded back into position yesterday. I'll touch it up with some paint later today...Feels much stronger now
View attachment 1715253274 View attachment 1715253275 View attachment 1715253276 View attachment 1715253277 View attachment 1715253278 View attachment 1715253279
Looks good. I still have my first mig, clarke 100en.
It in the shed.
I tried smoking with my welding helmet on, doesent work.
Like the shop.
Going to be a challenge to get my
Shop addition,as i renovated an old machine shed into my workshop. So building inspector is going to have a coronary.

Same here, 61 for the high , Looks like a dandy job on your hand rail, I was wondering how it got broken , hope no one fell
I suspect that the guys that installed it 20 years ago, did a crap weld job. And the Young, and in a hurry Millenials that hang out here have grabbed and pulled on it so much, coming up to the upper level of the shop. They broke it completely loose. Been broke for a few months, finally got around to repairing it yesterday...Lots of Beer....:thumbsup:

-
Back