Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
46BE6349-AB99-4929-95D3-0783B94F5B6D.jpeg
Pretty much of a repeat of this job. Back in to do upper ball joint from 3-1/2 years ago. Moog.
I no longer promote moog products. They crap. Lifetime warranty means nothing,i prefer quality.

24 and snowing this AM. Glare ice firelane so that will be fun. I do miss having no neighbors...

20181125_095840.jpg

Morning all...I slept in. I NEVER sleep in always up same time 5-5:15, no alarm for years.
If this is old age and I get two extra hours, I'll take it!!
Nice day here -almost 50F now.
Slept WAY too late. Just finishing first cup of coffee. Hopefully get a couple things done and back to work. Might be every day for a few weeks...

Need to put the bowl back on mower carb. Original seal was a square ring. Found an oring that is really close and tacked it in place with super glue. Think I will go put that on and see if it seals. If it does, I still want to run through some leaves in the back yard.

Need to put the bowl back on mower carb. Original seal was a square ring. Found an oring that is really close and tacked it in place with super glue. Think I will go put that on and see if it seals. If it does, I still want to run through some leaves in the back yard.
I did leaves yesterday for a couple hours. A few leaves left in the oak trees. 50mph gusts today are knocking them out, and far, far, away.
One more time and I'm done for the year. Hate to run the mower in December....just not right!!

Got crane re-assembled, its a beast. I like it.
Boom end goes up over 9 feet.
Shouldnt have to worry aboutt running out of height.

Just sittin here , drinkin Beer and watching Football. Guess Ill grind down some welds and tough up paint at halftime....

I did leaves yesterday for a couple hours. A few leaves left in the oak trees. 50mph gusts today are knocking them out, and far, far, away.
One more time and I'm done for the year. Hate to run the mower in December....just not right!!
no leaves for me today. Killed the battery getting carb primed. Packed some old dishes I sold on ebay, and time to go to work

Went for a walk around the property edge, cause the Asshat guy that owns the 25ac behind me posted trees, facing me again. I dont hunt here,and I dont like seeing yellow signs at my property edge. I pulled down 6 signs, and when I was walking along the boys old dirt trail, I found a missing screwdriver. My boys are both older and gone to their own homes, but I continue to find old tools, once in a while...Go Figure......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Young man managed to grease up every tool he touched. I suggested he try to work a little cleaner,and not touch everything without wiping hands occasionally.
I honestly dont think the mechanical trade is for him. He just lacks the knack.
Oh well, gotta give him credit for trying.

Hey TJ. Maybe he'll pick up some self awareness as he gets older. Or maybe he's like you said, just wont ever be good in the trades.

Put some ice cubes in the coffee this afternoon. Didn't think I'd be doing that again this year. :rolleyes:
At least I got to spend most of the day outside.
It was really nice here.

Looks like that little snow storm out west is looking bad

Put some ice cubes in the coffee this afternoon. Didn't think I'd be doing that again this year. :rolleyes:
At least I got to spend most of the day outside.
It was really nice here.
You are fortunate. The temps arent all that cold here,wind just chills me to the bone.

-
Back