Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tell ya what, this harness even though it’s labeled as Mopar, really isn’t. The wires are Mopar color schemes but it eliminates some components. I’m still in the layout process afraid to cut any wires yet. I can’t decide the best routing. I know I’ll get it squared away to my liking and it will be fine it’s just time consuming and tedious! Also need to find the round pins that go in the ignition switch and turn signal switch connectors. The harnes didn’t come with round it came with flat. Not wanting to use butt connectors.
Rant over

Just finished ordering this year’s custom printed Christmas cards using one of my designs.

66698C2A-DC46-4128-ADC1-FCC0DECA5AE1.jpeg

I ordered ones with a different design to send to you guys. I think you will all like it. :)

Everyone on the calendar list will get one.

Merry Christ - Mas to you too..

I am glad to not see "happy holidays" in a vein attempt to not offend non Christians.

It's called CHRIST-mas for a reason

Merry Christ - Mas to you too..

I am glad to not see "happy holidays" in a vein attempt to not offend non Christians.

It's called CHRIST-mas for a reason
That’s why they are called Christmas cards. I don’t send “Holiday” cards.

pacifier.jpg
New model pacifier! Nobody will steel this kid! LOL
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I have been playing with this image for a couple of years now. I think I finally got it right...

F08EA111-9FD6-49D8-86BB-0A864F1D3630.jpeg

Jeez, it’s raining buckets here. I haven heard rainfall like this in a long time. It’s like the sky has a fire hose aimed at us.

Jeez, it’s raining buckets here. I haven heard rainfall like this in a long time. It’s like the sky has a fire hose aimed at us.
Better than snow. We had that early this morning, lots of rain but it moved out quick

-
Back