Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just checked my email and discovered that a member that I did an image for a couple of months ago sent me a gift of a couple hundred bucks to my PayPal account even though I told him several times that no payment was necessary.

Kinda restores my faith in people. :)

I caught another mouse... :drama:

I hope it's the one that's been hanging out around the dog's bowl... Got him this morning!!!! Bastard.... :mob:

They have been trying to migrate inside with the weather turning cold... I've caught a few in the cabinet above the stove also.... :icon_fU:

But there has been one that has been setting off the traps and eating the bait near the dogs bowl that I've been trying to get for a couple weeks now... :mad:

I think I got him today.... :elmer:

Hey guys.. Kinda dreary here also...Looks like it wants to rain...but not yet...Waitin for someone to drop in so they can help me hold this broken handrail up for test fit and welding...Might need Beer first....:thumbsup:
Do you actually have someone that you expect will stop in or just hoping? Could be a few beers. LOL

I hope it's the one that's been hanging out around the dog's bowl... Got him this morning!!!! Bastard.... :mob:

They have been trying to migrate inside with the weather turning cold... I've caught a few in the cabinet above the stove also.... :icon_fU:

But there has been one that has been setting off the traps and eating the bait near the dogs bowl that I've been trying to get for a couple weeks now... :mad:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
mouse.jpg

Yep, it's that time of year. None in the house, but wife said she heard scratching in kitchen ceiling last night. It's open above to the garage. Time to set traps out there. Usually get a couple every year when it gets cold.

Yep, it's that time of year. None in the house, but wife said she heard scratching in kitchen ceiling last night. It's open above to the garage. Time to set traps out there. Usually get a couple every year when it gets cold.

I've caught over 18 of them in the back garage since middle of summer...

They go in waves... I catch a few for a while, then it's quiet for a few weeks or so....

Then the traps start getting set off or catching one or two again... I have to set another round of traps back there again as I haven't for a month now... Been focusing on the inside...

I just checked my email and discovered that a member that I did an image for a couple of months ago sent me a gift of a couple hundred bucks to my PayPal account even though I told him several times that no payment was necessary.

Kinda restores my faith in people. :)
Well,one anyway...

Do you actually have someone that you expect will stop in or just hoping? Could be a few beers. LOL
Yeahhh... Nobody came by yet...Guess its time to go get Beer. Guarantee you, someone will show up then....:thumbsup:

Good day fellers

My random pop in and say hi..... then stick around if the talk is good or bail if it is boring in here.

Check out the Home page, we are at 50, 001 members!!!

We hit 50 k...

Welcome to For A Bodies Only Mopar Forum

With many who registered to sell something and disappear.

A ton who signed up to ask a stupid question and make it obvious they have no idea what they are doing

A bunch with no car at all but have all the time in the world to dream or just talk ****.

A few who only want to talk politics and **** that has nothing to do with cars in any way shape or form.

Maybe one or two who want to talk about cars 24/7

Speaking of cars .....
I am completely enamored and delighted with a new discovery. The FCBO guys told me about this.

On the outside it looks exactly like an old elecro-mechanical voltage regulator but inside is actually modern voltage regulator electronics.

This is freaking genius and a credit to opposable thumbs. This baby is going in the fury this weekend with a whole electronic ignition conversion

:D:D:D

20181124_100414.jpg

Speaking of cars .....
I am completely enamored and delighted with a new discovery. The FCBO guys told me about this.

On the outside it looks exactly like an old elecro-mechanical voltage regulator but inside is actually modern voltage regulator electronics.

This is freaking genius and a credit to opposable thumbs. This baby is going in the fury this weekend with a whole electronic ignition conversion

View attachment 1715252973
Yup, I use those on all my numbers OE cars, that I want to look original....:thumbsup:

Speaking of cars .....

View attachment 1715252973
Just make sure you have a good ground. I boiled a battery and blew out a bunch of bulbs with a 17 volt overcharge with one of those regulators. They work well but need a good ground.

-
Back