Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning. How about a strip down the middle?
Mike looks like you'll get your middle tomorrow with the big snow storm they have been talking about.
Several inches of snow and 30-50mph winds. Makes for a mess for sure.

I only have a few clear spots lol. 98 percent of the 10 acres is trees
Fixed!
chain saw.jpg
:rofl:

Mike looks like you'll get your middle tomorrow with the big snow storm they have been talking about.
Send it my way

Yep. Hopefully the storm will track south of here. Looks like the heaviest snow will be 1 1/2 hours south.

Broke a small ball peen hammer yesterday doing a distrib, the head broke in half never had that happen before and it was a old one not Chineese crap either!
And, Just Why ?, are you beating a high dollar distributor, with a ball peen Hammer ?????????????

What up y'all? Slept a bit late this morning. Nasty cold mist outside. Just above freezing and feels colder than yesterday when it was 10 degrees colder, but dry.

Good Morning

Hey guys.. Kinda dreary here also...Looks like it wants to rain...but not yet...Waitin for someone to drop in so they can help me hold this broken handrail up for test fit and welding...Might need Beer first....:thumbsup:

Morning all. 36 and raining in the far north WI. No neighbors for miles. So nice and quiet.

Hey guys.. Kinda dreary here also...Looks like it wants to rain...but not yet...Waitin for someone to drop in so they can help me hold this broken handrail up for test fit and welding...Might need Beer first....:thumbsup:
Someone mention beer? I have a batch of American Ale that is ready to bottle today. I also have some Octoberfest to sample later.

-
Back