Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When it hits the ground instant freeze, was 13 overnight and high today 34 if we are lucky. Just need to get a prescription for the wife and of course beer. I would be back by now if the beer store opened before 9!:mad::lol:

Broke a small ball peen hammer yesterday doing a distrib, the head broke in half never had that happen before and it was a old one not Chineese crap either!

Morning gear heads.....sunny and 60 here today. Then the bottom drops 30 blowing snow 30-50mph winds for Sunday.
Oh and the storm is moving rapidly Northeast they say.
Looks like I'll get to share with most of ya.

Got to get out today and get some leaves picked up. Probably one more time after this and I'm done with that.

Got to get out today and get some leaves picked up. Probably one more time after this and I'm done with that.
Same here if I can get them to burn, I have more then you do I bet :lol:

WOOD%2520PEKKER%2520DENO%2520013.jpg

I bet I have more leaves (20 acres)than both of you but they are covered with a couple inches of old snow!

Buddy needs to replace his spark plugs.
And his kid’s truck too. And tire rotation. Replace a couple mud flaps.
Then there is his nephew tomorrow for front end work.
Oh, and buddy’s van needs airbag diagnosis too.
I guess i will clear my bench, so i can do some welding. Let them piss around with their own stuff.
Some of my own work will have to wait.

You have a few more than I do. Lucky for me the 30 acres of other trees (I don't own) are just behind my property line on the other side of a wide creek.
My oak and hackberry trees and the neighbors crap keep me busy.

Buddy needs to replace his spark plugs.
And his kid’s truck too. And tire rotation. Replace a couple mud flaps.
Then there is his nephew tomorrow for front end work.
Oh, and buddy’s van needs airbag diagnosis too.
I guess i will clear my bench, so i can do some welding. Let them piss around with their own stuff.
Some of my own work will have to wait.
Need to put your "CLOSED ON WEEKENDS" sign up.

You have a few more than I do. Lucky for me the 30 acres of other trees (I don't own) are just behind my property line on the other side of a wide creek.
My oak and hackberry trees and the neighbors crap keep me busy.
The wind will bring them over to your property I bet as well

Ya. But they like family.
Buddy is always helping me,he earned his free shop time.
And then some.
Nephew is a good kid. I dont want to discourage him.

I have a bunch of Oaks and have been considering timbering (select cut) But I like it the way it is.

IMG_0273.JPG

Yesterday I went out to the bubby's shop. We've known each other since 2nd grade.
He'd primer sprayed my dash the other day and it fisheyed.
He's busy, so I cleaned it up and wet sanded it again. It was just him and I in the shop, working, talking about life, and listening to Christmas music.
I cleaned up my mess when I was done, and even offered him help to finish what he was working on.
Even though I was helping him take care of my stuff (and saving a few $$), I felt offering to help is what a friend does and helps me squeeze in his two year wait line the next time I needed something.:thumbsup:

-
Back