Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There's a 1 in that price that doesn't belong! I love a 30 dollar bottle.. I'd be scared to drink something that expensive..
$10 bottle and not too bad. Dang. I already told you about that.

20181117_164917.jpg

That's Mad Dog 20/20 stuff. at least whiskies and bourbons are distilled. LOL
:poke::poke:

*sigh*

I got a call from my father’s care facility. We are in the final stage. He has barely been eating or drinking for the past week, he is on oxygen full time and hospice is there now 24/7. His lungs are filling with fluid.

It won’t be much more than a week to a month before it’s over. I will go see him in the next day or two, probably for the last time.

It has been a long road and we knew this day was coming...but it doesn’t make it any easier.

I have no other words.

Good luck and stay strong...

*sigh*

I got a call from my father’s care facility. We are in the final stage. He has barely been eating or drinking for the past week, he is on oxygen full time and hospice is there now 24/7. His lungs are filling with fluid.

It won’t be much more than a week to a month before it’s over. I will go see him in the next day or two, probably for the last time.

It has been a long road and we knew this day was coming...but it doesn’t make it any easier.

I have no other words.

My mom's lungs were filling with fluid when she was going through the battle... That's rough...

It’s a custom car. Has your memory faded so far that you can’t recognize it as one? :poke:

*sigh*

I have no other words.
sorry to hear that Dave. Prayers

*sigh*

I have no other words.
Prayers from here Dave...
..l..lost my Dad at his young age of 56...Still miss him... Prayers

Thanks for the kind words. It’s painful, but I have to focus forward.

While trying to keep my mind off of it, I decided to take one of my coloring book images and color it in using only 3 basic colors for each version.

Not bad.

Now I know...I’m onto something.

40F254AE-4088-483F-A5BF-CCF5C4615DA4.jpeg

1B027544-1EFD-43D1-BD72-E3F5BF30351F.jpeg

A280F3A8-7A29-4133-A3D3-DEF38CFAF2E4.jpeg

2DE56FFA-1F35-4782-B35E-AAF125779077.jpeg

There is a hole in my heart where the pain comes in.

Try as I might, it’s hard to keep from crying over my father’s life coming to an end.

I have distracted myself all I can...to no avail.

There is nothing that can ever prepare you for finally having to say good bye...not even seeing it coming.

There is a hole in my heart where the pain comes in.

Try as I might, it’s hard to keep from crying over my father’s life coming to an end.

I have distracted myself all I can...to no avail.

There is nothing that can ever prepare you for finally having to say good bye...not even seeing it coming.

It's hard...

My dad was fighting Lymphoma and the first rounds of Chemo weren't helping... They were going to put him on a stronger round after that, but he collapsed from a blood vessel breaking in his head and bled to death in the neighbor's driveway after bringing her mail to her front door.... We weren't expecting to loose him so fast...

When I found out and it started to sink in that my dad was gone, I had this empty feeling come over me where I felt like I was now alone in the world....

At least you know the end is near and have a chance to say your goodbyes and let him know how important he was in your life... I never got to do that...

Say what you need to tell him before he's gone and you won't be able to any more...

Sorry to hear that Dave. That is really tough. Best wishes though hard times.

Dave he is in my thought. Both of my parents are gone Mom at 17 Dad at 51, still hurts like hell but sometimes they are better off.

Prayers sent out for the family and Dave, I lost my mom 11 years back, and my father 14 years back, stay strong for the Family Dave.. they will need you ..

Nice. Will be pretty nasty here today we are getting freezing rain for most of the morning! And I have to go into town!

Nice. Will be pretty nasty here today we are getting freezing rain for most of the morning! And I have to go into town!
Oh chit, that's not a good time at all, be careful out there, that slush can be bad

Morning.
Guess they are tearing up the bridge approach. I thought i was hearing things. Like a rumble.
House is shaking just a little as they dig.

-
Back