Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of Hemis here is something you will never see again side by side except on my shelf. Early 64 then a late 64 Hemi tach drive SS from drag cars!!!!
DSC03197.JPG

Not yet still doing that deal! Need one? Told you I had stuff. Wanna see?
Actually a distrib lot I bought almost broke me all Presolites. Like a box of Chicks you never know what you will get!

Got my work done,even an extra,diagnosing an intermittent charge on f150.loose connector.
Went to town, collected some money,gathered up some parts and some steel for shop crane.
I should be set.

@Ben Drinkin , couldn't resist. Real smooth but not to complex. Good thing it was a gift I wouldn't pay that much for a bottle. I can truthfully say now that I've tasted better stuff.
20181119_144628.jpg
20181110_091152.jpg

*sigh*

I got a call from my father’s care facility. We are in the final stage. He has barely been eating or drinking for the past week, he is on oxygen full time and hospice is there now 24/7. His lungs are filling with fluid.

It won’t be much more than a week to a month before it’s over. I will go see him in the next day or two, probably for the last time.

It has been a long road and we knew this day was coming...but it doesn’t make it any easier.

I have no other words.

*sigh*

I got a call from my father’s care facility. We are in the final stage. He has barely been eating or drinking for the past week, he is on oxygen full time and hospice is there now 24/7. His lungs are filling with fluid.

It won’t be much more than a week to a month before it’s over. I will go see him in the next day or two, probably for the last time.

It has been a long road and we knew this day was coming...but it doesn’t make it any easier.

I have no other words.
Prayers sent Dave. It's time for him to go. Sad.

Thoughts are with you,Dave.
I was 19 when dad went.
35 years ago.

-
Back