Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
OMYGOONESS That is a great looking Truck Mitch !! a mule to I bet :color::color:

Yup,Cummins 1st gen 12 valve. It only has 190K on it. They say their good for 400K. I just tweeked the Injection Pump on it. Huuuge Difference in performance.

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 99
Morning coffee question........what brand are you drinking? I have some 8 O'clock in the bean and I grind my own.

got to sleep in today, clear morning here and going up to 70 but rain this afternoon sooooo I better get busy. First thing after breakfast is go for a ride on the bike, got to have priorities ya know.

Morning coffee question........what brand are you drinking? I have some 8 O'clock in the bean and I grind my own.
I bet it taste better then mine :D Folgers deep Columbian roost with an orange peal on top of the grounds out of an old purk style coffee maker mike :D

got to sleep in today, clear morning here and going up to 70 but rain this afternoon sooooo I better get busy. First thing after breakfast is go for a ride on the bike, got to have priorities ya know.

Sounds like you are living right :cheers:, Rain is on it's way out here and I keep looking outside to see where I will start, looks like the 85 Ramcharger is first on my list to get washed then start the grill and prep two chickens for a slow smoke for lunch :glasses7:

Enjoy the ride :cheers:

We've been brewing our own at home here for 35yrs. It's either Iced Tea or BEER for me all day. Some days more than others . LOL
Either of your home brews sounds good Mitch.

I bet it taste better then mine :D Folgers deep Columbian roost with an orange peal on top of the grounds out of an old purk style coffee maker mike
:D
The orange peel sounds interesting. Bet it's tasty.

Either of your home brews sounds good Mitch.

Sounds groovy to me too :cheers:

The orange peel sounds interesting. Bet it's tasty.

Try it some time Mike, it sure gives a cup of coffee a smooth fresh taste when you drink this store bought stuff like I do :D, I was shown by an old Arkansas Game & Fish director years ago and still do it to this day :color:

Ive got a Kuerig, so i run whatever medium to dark roast i get on sale. Earlier i was drinking Victor Allen donut shop. Now I've got Folgers gourmet decaf. I can handle more caffiene when Im buzy, but will be driving to Jersey today. Dont want to be all wired out sitting in a car most of the day. Probably get another cup of high test for the ride home. Probably from WAWA - they have good coffee.

Do you know how many cups of coffee I drank since this thread started?

The Farm Dart!

Attachments

• PICT0871.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 88
  • PICT0872.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 73
Good morning, lately I drink the supermarket-chain brand's "Kona Blend." It's $5.47/12 oz. I'm not a snob. I did get spoiled when I went to Costa Rica. Something about their coffee puts you in a good mood unlike any other. I would bring back as much as I could fit in my suitcase. My coworkers and I would drink it every evening before our shift. They don't "over-roast" their beans so I'm not as crazy about dark roast coffees. But I'll gladly drink whatever is offered!

Oh a Cardinal just stopped by my back porch. Good omen for the day.

Oh a Cardinal just stopped by my back porch. Good omen for the day. the Pope would have been better! :burnout:
Morning guys. Love my kerug coffee. MT

I think this is a first for me but GOOD MoOOOORNING! Was I the first one this morning?

-
Back