Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ha and what that did was put me in a lot of fights! Then that got me in trouble. and then I found my Faith and that has made all the difference and here I am.

Ha and what that did was put me in a lot of fights! Then that got me in trouble. and then I found my Faith and that has made all the difference and here I am.

Bravo !! Tike.

Wow !! didn't even notice the 130000. Not really a milestone though.

Well did a lot of figuring out wiring yesterday afternoon and it was mostly usable just some corroded ends which I changed in the connectors. Runs like a beast now! The dual exh is insane. I cannot find the pin for the steering coupler any one know where to get one? Long story.

Good morning gang. Finally drug my butt outta bed and got a cup. Might have had a beverage or two over my limit yesterday. Sure makes the coffee good tho...

Good morning gang. Finally drug my butt outta bed and got a cup. Might have had a beverage or two over my limit yesterday. Sure makes the coffee good tho...

I think you were a bad influence last night Ben!:glasses7:

I feel a little sorry for people who don't like coffee, they start their day feeling the same as when they got out of bed.

Wow just got 30 off at pep boys by ordering online and pick up in store!

Good morning group. Here's my morning coffee view.

Attachments

• 20150802_081353.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 60
Dang phone. I always take em'sideways

-
Back