Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Threw her out she is actually in the pond chasing the ducks, will never catch one though but fun to watch!

Warm flat ones! LOL

Thinking of talking the spouse ito a waffle house breakfast since I am going close to it!

It is abot 30 mi away so is Pep Boys. They are finally building an Advance Auto about 5 from here right across the street from the worst Napa ever!

It is abot 30 mi away so is Pep Boys. They are finally building an Advance Auto about 5 from here right across the street from the worst Napa ever!

No Pep Boys out here either, but my NAPA ain't too bad. Got a couple of guys that know their **** and seem to care..

Well did a lot of figuring out wiring yesterday afternoon and it was mostly usable just some corroded ends which I changed in the connectors. Runs like a beast now! The dual exh is insane. I cannot find the pin for the steering coupler any one know where to get one? Long story.

You talkin about the heavy pin the shoes go on? I still have the new one from my kit. Old one didnt want to budge and didnt show any wear so i left it in.

Well did a lot of figuring out wiring yesterday afternoon and it was mostly usable just some corroded ends which I changed in the connectors. Runs like a beast now! The dual exh is insane. I cannot find the pin for the steering coupler any one know where to get one? Long story.

Go to Ace hardware, they are called "roll pins" and I think that the steering is 1/4", but not sure how long, They make them in different lengths...

They are in the fastener aisle near the bolts...

Been a while since i ate at a Waffle House. I think I'm overdue. Don't have one here in town. Maybe on my next road trip.

Me too...

We don't have waffle house near hear, I have to go there when I'm on a road trip.

Now I have a taste for some grits...

You talkin about the heavy pin the shoes go on? I still have the new one from my kit. Old one didnt want to budge and didnt show any wear so i left it in.

The roll pin for the coupler to go onto the steering box, I cannot find it. The PB is on Jonestown road in the burg.

Go to Ace hardware, they are called "roll pins" and I think that the steering is 1/4", but not sure how long, They make them in different lengths...

They are in the fastener aisle near the bolts...

Thanks!

No Pep Boys out here either, but my NAPA ain't too bad. Got a couple of guys that know their **** and seem to care..

We have at least:

3 Pep Boys

3 Auto Zones

2 Advanced Auto

3 O'reilleys

2 Car Quest

within 10 miles of me...

Good morning peeps!
Coffee is on my menu! Had drinks last night!
(At home with the "Cuda in the garage - never drink and drive! )

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

I need a lot of bs stuff to get today so I just order online and pick it up there so I do not waste a trip.

I'm having problems with my router again. Been in and out since 2:00 AM...

If I'm MIA for too long, send the cyber police to help me...

-
Back