Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The 23rd. Here is what I picked up.

That is what we used and they have been great holding it in place, even had a 4 door ford dualy on it not long ago, long sucker at that, the lift has been in for 5 years now :cheers:

There are a lot of anchor options out there Keith recommended this style so if it falls over it is on him! Hey we can lift his Magnum first!!!!!!!!!

I sure wish I could kidnap Rani... And swing through Iowa, Illinois and Minnesota on the way. I'd have to get a VW microbus and haul everybody to Hoppy's....

Or the shagging waggin you posted with a Cheech and Chong:D theme going! LOL

Doing pretty good met with the doctors yesterday. Their cutting back on the steroids now and appointments so if things don't back fire I'll be headed home for good in about a week.

Doing pretty good met with the doctors yesterday. Their cutting back on the steroids now and appointments so if things don't back fire I'll be headed home for good in about a week.

That's great news for sure! Ben will pick you up, the only state right now he wont is Hawaii!

:cheers::cheers::cheers: !! That is great news Stan :color:, I am so happy to see this news this morning brother :cheers:

Are you reconsidering my offer to ride along??? You know it'd be fun!!!

I bet it would be Ben, I need more practice drinking and giving orders on how to drive :toothy1: I better stay here and save my pennies as Victoria is on a lift her self :color:

-
Back