Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Or two. Now I do not know when I will get to it. Put the water on the rv all the water fawcets are leaking. Cheap *** plastic cartridge types. Another thing on the list now.

that was some funny ****.. not to sure about them shorts..
My wife was laughing when she took that pic yesterday she could not believe I threw it out there.

oh yea? exhaust system?
LOL, not even close. I actually just got my Summit order yesterday. It should be everything else that I need to finish it up.

Good Morning everyone. Last night was a beautiful service for Dee. I delivered a eulogy that reflected on her kind heart and our many memories. Thanks to David (Goldfish 65) for driving up from Charleston SC to attend the service on behalf of everyone here. I really was honored that he went out of his way to be here.

Gonna start plannin for an 18 X 32 lean to, of the back side of my shop today, so I have a place out of the weather to store these Belveders that are coming soon. I'm just gonna buy the materials and let the guy that Framed my shop 16yrs ago put it up.

that's awesome!! I have to say that you sound like you are doing a bit better..
Good Morning everyone. Last night was a beautiful service for Dee. I delivered a eulogy that reflected on her kind heart and our many memories. Thanks to David (Goldfish 65) for driving up from Charleston SC to attend the service on behalf of everyone here. I really was honored that he went out of his way to be here.

Glad that all that went well for you Tom. And Yes, David is a good man. Kudos to him for taking the time to attend.

Ever see those aluminum car ports? No permits needed. Here they are around 500 installed each.

it's entirely possible that we don't want to know.. :twisted:
First we see Hoppy in his underwear and now we're talking about Mitch's package! What's happening here? LOL LOL

so you bought them? I missed that...
Gonna start plannin for an 18 X 32 lean to, of the back side of my shop today, so I have a place out of the weather to store these Belveders that are coming soon. I'm just gonna buy the materials and let the guy that Framed my shop 16yrs ago put it up.

Good to hear all went well. Thanks for representing us David.

Morning Duke the package went out yesterday she picked it up. When you get the rhizomes store them in the fridge until your ready to put them in. Any questions just give me a call.

didn't you say lean-to? does a 18 X 32 still qualify as a lean-to?
I want to drill some 10in footers and use sonotube for each 6x6 post. Then just attach a ledger board on the building. Leave it open at first , with the ability to close it in later. Want it to match my building. I think I can get this up for less than 2k.

-
Back