Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Anyone have a good recommendation for replacement window felt for the door front windows where the track runs along the wing window pillar?

Those are Spendy! My car needs them as well and Layson's sells them. I want to say they are around $80. Send Rick a PM, he is a member on here. I believe he goes by Rick@Laysons

Those are Spendy! My car needs them as well and Layson's sells them. I want to say they are around $80. Send Rick a PM, he is a member on here. I believe he goes by Rick@Laysons

Hey guys. One of the reasons I haven't taken my 66 apart. lol

Cool, thanks for the info. I don't mind spending the coin to make it right. :)

Mind are so badly decayed that they are breaking into pieces and binding up the window travel up and down. I was nearly resigned to making my own if I couldn't find replacements.

A penguin is driving along the highway when, suddenly his engine starts running rough and he sees smoke in his rear view mirror. He pulls off the highway and finds the nearest service station, and pulls up to the garage with the car shaking and sputtering. He tells the mechanic what happened, and the mechanic says "OK, give me 10 minutes to check it out."

Meanwhile, the penguin sees an ice cream shop across the street. Thinking this is a perfect time for a tasty treat, he heads over and gets himself an ice cream cone.

After he finishes, he walks back over to the garage, and asks the mechanic "So, did you find out what's wrong?"

The mechanic looks at the penguin and says "It looks like you blew a seal."

The penguin quickly wipes his face and says "Oh, no, that's just the ice cream..."

My favorite joke of all time....

I have a feeling I am going to be busier than a one legged man in an *** kicking contest this weekend.. truck needs an oil change, wife's car is due for inspection and them headers have GOT to get done - plus I fired up the Harley yesterday and now I am itching to go for a ride....

It's getting better though their cutting back on some of the drugs I have to take. 14. Pills I the morning 2 at noon and 10 at dinner. Yum yum

Should be an awesome weekend weatherwise. Just a few things left to wrap up my Dads estate. I plan to go pick up his car tomorrow. '97 Plym Neon. He had not driven it since somewhere around Feb last year. He actually gave it to me back then, but we never got it transfered. Out of inspection now and needs work. Just gonna drag it home with a tow dolly till I decide what I want to do with it.

Hey all a wasted day yesterday. Stan stopped by when I was working on the deck then his dog and Harley must have seen a deer and took off 5 hours wasted looking for them. A guy found them about two miles away on the other sideof the woods.

hello again! - Ray, did they get the deer!?

Doubt it Harley is a boxer lab mix about 40 pounds and a red nose pit pup around 20 lb. My old dog Deedee got one here once came home with an antler in her side and the head! Wonder what happened there? She was always killing furry things here. Racoons, possum, cleared the pond of muskrats for me and once was facing off with a bear in the back yard before she backed down. Miss that one gentle as all can be also.

man, i thought i'd scored a deal on some rods......until i found out they were chinese made........

-
Back