Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, Mike, Keith, Pete, Ben, and whomever I left out. I woke up early (for me.) I have this thing where songs play in my head to the point where it gets bothersome. This morning it was "Catch The Wind" an old Donovan song. So I just got up. Which is fine because I'm making a big banana pudding to take to work today and I need to get going on it so it will be set up in time. One of my favorite coworkers (friend) is leaving.

You guys have some fun activities planned. Me, I can't wait till tomorrow when I'm off to do those things. By the way, I noticed the temps in MN and SC are about the same.

Good morning David :coffee2: banana pudding !! YUMMMMMMmmmmmm :D
I think it is better after it sets for 10 hour :color:
62 degrees here right now and will be 71 by 2pm here on the hill :cheers:

Hello everyone!!! :hello2:

Been busy the last few days, that's why I haven't posted much...

One month left in school and we're way behind....

Finally got an alternator rebuilt for the kid's 68 Valiant... Two bad ones from AutoZone, and then I found a local rebuilder that did it right. It also needed a voltage regulator and we had to use another battery that we had. It's putting out just under 15 volts now, before it was only 12.7-12.9 Volts...

The front end keeps settling in, so we keep turning it up a few turns....

The dog has an ear infection. We tried cleaning his ears all week to see if it would help... It did, but his ears are still bothering him. I have to see if I can get him in the vet today or Monday, whenever Dr. Loxtercamp will be in. He was in surgery yesterday, as Friday is surgery day there...

Got the new gauge tester, and tried to find a m3 set screw, they don't stock them here in hardware stores, but I found online that Grainger lists them, but they are closed till monday...

We went to the drive line shop and ordered a new drive shaft for the older kid's Valiant...

Got the tax returns done for the boys...

Other than that, I've been sitting around....

Hey Karl try the tester out? It works with the screw I put in.

Ok. I was just trying to clean it up a bit...

I will give it a try on the kid's car. We just got the charging system going, now we need to look into the interior gauges and gauge lights...

Figures that was the only knob I had and it was missing the screw. Are the directions understandable?

Good morning all! :coffee2::coffee2: Got my stuff from the Tom and Dee auction. all good. anyone have a 570 street avenger they want to swap for a 670 Street avenger?

Hi folks!

Just had a fancy Saturday night dinner with the kids. Store bought frozen meat balls and macaroni. Stewed the macaroni. That was the fancy part. :D

My loving wife is having a night on the town with her co-workers from the hospital. Well deserved.

Hi Folks.

Had a lousy day today. One of the other residents at my Dad's Alzheimer's car facility apparently pushed him and knocked him to the ground just as my Sister was arriving for her usual Saturday visit. I got this as my first contact about it...

Dad%20hospital_zpswk79hhtn.jpg

That image was enough to scare the hell out of me so I took off to the hospital as fast as I could. Fortunately the head contusion was superficial and the CT scans all came back fine.

He has just been discharged and is headed back to his facility now.

Hi Folks.

Had a lousy day today. One of the other residents at my Dad's Alzheimer's car facility apparently pushed him and knocked him to the ground just as my Sister was arriving for her usual Saturday visit. I got this as my first contact about it...

Dad%20hospital_zpswk79hhtn.jpg

That image was enough to scare the hell out of me so I took off to the hospital as fast as I could. Fortunately the head contusion was superficial and the CT scans all came back fine.

He has just been discharged and is headed back to his facility now.

Glad he's ok...

Why did the other person have to push him???

Good morning all! :coffee2::coffee2: Got my stuff from the Tom and Dee auction. all good. anyone have a 570 street avenger they want to swap for a 670 Street avenger?

I have a 600 cfm Edelbrock Performer 1406 sitting in a box in my basement if it's something you might be interested in. It's just a paperweight to me since I bought a new Thunder 650 cfm to replace it. I only kept it for spare parts if I ever need any, but I could give it away just as easily.

Glad he's ok...

Why did the other person have to push him???

Alzheimer's patients do things for unknown reasons. It somehow makes sense in their brains, but no one else can understand it. Dad was just standing there in the open common area and the other person just pushed him for no apparent reason.

Well, Dad is back in his home...but I don't think he's very happy with how his day went. :(

Attachments

• Dad Home 1.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 102
DDaddy, glad he's ok. powers been off all day, just came back on. We have about 18 inches of snow on the ground, and still coming down. This spring snow crap sucks.:violent1:

DDaddy, glad he's ok. powers been off all day, just came back on. We have about 18 inches of snow on the ground, and still coming down. This spring snow crap sucks.:violent1:

Thanks. Late Spring heavy snow sucks rocks. Glad you got your power back though! That makes it at least a little easier to endure the storm without having to do it in the dark.

After this long day, I did an image to help express how I feel about it.

I'm the green guy...

city%20sky%20Hulk%203a_zpsjox1mq96.jpg

Evening guys. I kicked my own *** today. Started working at 6 this morning. 830 and im finally done for the night. This is not what Saturdays are supposed to be. Id rather have been working on my car. Beginning of spring is a *****!

-
Back