Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Even on my break, I am careful who can see my phone if on this thread. From some of the lunchroom conversations I hear, I would guess most wouldn't care - or want to see. You just never know and it aint worth the BS that someone can drop on you these days. Last night the 'chocolat milk' post could have got some attention. LOL
That one was a double whammy.

Sitting here looking at several boxes of stuff to go on the car, but its too cold to go out to the garage and do it. Boss and I have decided this spring we're going to put on of those Mitsubishi mini splits in the two car garage where the two cool cars reside. They heat and cool, run off electric. You see them a lot in motel rooms, buddy has installed a lot of them and says they work great. Going to try that for a summer and park our drivers in the driveway. If that doesn't work guess I'll have a garage built out back. Have a best friend who can do it all, maybe he'll let me help.

Sitting here looking at several boxes of stuff to go on the car, but its too cold to go out to the garage and do it. Boss and I have decided this spring we're going to put on of those Mitsubishi mini splits in the two car garage where the two cool cars reside. They heat and cool, run off electric. You see them a lot in motel rooms, buddy has installed a lot of them and says they work great. Going to try that for a summer and park our drivers in the driveway. If that doesn't work guess I'll have a garage built out back. Have a best friend who can do it all, maybe he'll let me help.
what are they again?

I have a brother in law that does HVAC work. They retro a lot of those units into older houses where there's no duct work in place.

Custom 55 2dr BelAir with SBC 400 and a 67 Barracuda 383 4 speed convertible.

Currently doing some beauty work with the 55. Took the air cleaner you see and replaced it with a B&M vintage air scoop (under the hood) Also fabricated a body colored metal piece goes from the top of the grill up and over the custom radiator (not the one shown) with the sides flaring out towards the first rubber hood grommet. Also redid the custom trunk.

Barracuda took the cragers/tires off replaced them with red streak tires and deluxe chrome wheel covers the car originally came with (build card). Also put the 67 hood inserts on, (pic is 68's) took those headlight mirror things off, and several other little things to bring it up to my "I like it" feel.

16804293_1243336365755581_3047739995616498545_o.jpg

IMG_0708 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Took a drive out into the scrub land, I forgot my camera but FABO member DavidsMom came thru with her I pad, maybe she will post a few pics!

And he's probably not supposed to be on FABO the whole time he is 'working' either. :poke:
not true, we're in a holding pattern with the government stuff, so we literally have guys playing online games...

Got the GTS running yesterday. Combination of bad spark, and bad fuel... Sounds great... Pulled it out this morning , cause I got a quickie Brake job, oil change on a Honda. Tomorrow I'll pull the covers and re adjust valves, change and inspect engine oil....:thumbsup:

Got the GTS running yesterday. Combination of bad spark, and bad fuel... Sounds great... Pulled it out this morning , cause I got a quickie Brake job, oil change on a Honda. Tomorrow I'll pull the covers and re adjust valves, change and inspect engine oil....:thumbsup:
Need photos with a bonus video!
Ahh the feeling of success:thumbsup:

I am truly sorry if you got in trouble over that. I forget that some of you are on your work computers.
If they worked for me; no tolerance for it.....What did the Don say?....... Your fired! I almost got court marshaled for telling my guys to put the ******* cell phones away or else, breaks, lungh no sweat, Took one from a need to sweep the shop Airman, Guess she was pissed and reported that her freedom of speech was violated seriously!

If they worked for me; no tolerance for it.....What did the Don say?....... Your fired! I almost got court marshaled for telling my guys to put the ******* cell phones away or else, breaks, lungh no sweat, Took one from a need to sweep the shop Airman, Guess she was pissed and reported that her freedom of speech was violated seriously!

Homer is about to open a box of donuts.
Hey Chris NSFW.

-
Back