Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
First car I ever drove with a licence was a 65 Barracuda 273 4 spd , but not an S. Wish I had pics of it. Drove it for a few years, then rolled it on the Washington Beltway, after hydroplaning a puddle and hitting the Good Humor Truck... Paid $600 for it in 1972. Sure missed that car.

Did ya get ice cream while you waited for the wrecker? :rolleyes:

They are asking $4500...

The kid offered the guy $3000 for the 66 before he went to look at it, but the owner says his bottom line is $4100... But with the torsion bar repair and some of the sheet metal rust, I think that's a little high.... But I don't think the guy realizes that it's an 8 3/4 or knows what it is, even the kid did not know it until I saw it in the pictures....

Look closely at this pic and you can see the 8 3/4 axle...

View attachment 1715243895
I paid $4800 for my numbers 68 GTS 383 car, 5 years ago......Think I stole it...
014.JPG
011.JPG
001.JPG
017.JPG

Wow .. 80 out there already :eek: I think the motorcycle is calling me. Of course it's only 66* in the neighboring village with the oval track :BangHead:. I'll be real disappointed if the bleacher scenery has to be all bundled up tomorrow :rofl:

Got tired of listening to the radio. I'll switch back when Ben Vauhgn is on at 5.
Put on Flat and Scrugg's Town and Country. Good stuff. Don't remember where I got it, but must have been pretty recent since I don't recall playing it before.

Anyone have suggestions or experience with the newer generations of 'remote speakers' using a traditional stereo system?
Something like the old send the signal through the household A/C lines using carrier current AM signal.

Man Ever just want to choke the **** out of someone? I prob should have. Helped Mad Santa put a floor in a car talking about the whole thing unibody frames and all. This idiot neighbor comes over and has to be the know-it-all against a body guy that's been doing it for 45 years. Tries to be the ringmaster, sorry not my car no one is listening to you for three hours, does not even notice it either. ******* guy askes me to look at his front disk kit he put in his Chevy, well the calipers are going up and down. Well short and sweet, The bolts go in and they need the bushings. Three people told him that. Would not listen to any of us, did not come with the kit. Know it all he said he googled it. I had enough floor was in just needed a bit of tweeking, said I had a guy coming over, Got all High school with that and asked where 5 times. After four I was ready to just cold **** the ***** and last picked in jym class guy trying to make up for it , but he has sued everyone around here. Had to reply "not like the guys you have over" I just had it. ******* guys starts screaming I profiled him.
I have a fix for him for sure.....
What would you guys/Gals do.
Seriously took me a lot to keep it together and had a phone message aqre you mad at me?
**** him the house next door to him is for sale and there are two front one acre lots that are home sites going with it. My Bud told him Danny is buying it and Giving the one next to Him to her FIL who works on custom Biker choppers! And has a lathe to make 20" rims for the brothers.
Just have to Love it!
Just had to rant, sorry all. Marilyn said I just should have done it!
Have to love her!

Man Ever just want to choke the **** out of someone? I prob should have. Helped Mad Santa put a floor in a car talking about the whole thing unibody frames and all. This idiot neighbor comes over and has to be the know-it-all against a body guy that's been doing it for 45 years. Tries to be the ringmaster, sorry not my car no one is listening to you for three hours, does not even notice it either. ******* guy askes me to look at his front disk kit he put in his Chevy, well the calipers are going up and down. Well short and sweet, The bolts go in and they need the bushings. Three people told him that. Would not listen to any of us, did not come with the kit. Know it all he said he googled it. I had enough floor was in just needed a bit of tweeking, said I had a guy coming over, Got all High school with that and asked where 5 times. After four I was ready to just cold **** the ***** and last picked in jym class guy trying to make up for it , but he has sued everyone around here. Had to reply "not like the guys you have over" I just had it. ******* guys starts screaming I profiled him.
Seriously took me a lot to keep it together and had a phone message aqre you mad at me?
**** him the house next door to him is for sale and there are two front one acre lots that are home sites going with it. My Bud told him Danny is buying it and Giving the one next to Him to her FIL who works on custom Biker choppers! And has a lathe to make 20" rims for the brothers.
Just have to Love it!
Have to love her!
Geez Hoppy. That sucks! Typical Chevy guy. What a dick head he is.

Just have to Love it!
Have to love her!
Sounds like you did the best you could in the circumstances.

Geez Hoppy. That sucks! Typical Chevy guy. What a dick head he is.
That's more nicely said than what I was thinking. LOL
We have a few here too, its not just affliction in GM circles. I actually put someone on ignore a couple days ago to make sure I don't make the mistake of helping him again.

Well, it took all afternoon...but I got all the calendar images formatted and finished the cover art.

I will stare at all of them for a while and see what I have missed. Probably start the Calendar PM tomorrow...

-
Back