Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Supposed to make it to 70 degrees out here today, a high for the year I think. Should get to 67 or so up here on the lake. Last night had 2 kinds of brats we made, we both admit kind of disappointing. Don't think there was enough fat content in them, kind of dry. Also couldn't taste the cheese in the jalapeno/cheese brats. Will try again.

Supposed to make it to 70 degrees out here today, a high for the year I think. Should get to 67 or so up here on the lake. Last night had 2 kinds of brats we made, we both admit kind of disappointing. Don't think there was enough fat content in them, kind of dry. Also couldn't taste the cheese in the jalapeno/cheese brats. Will try again.

I'm sure you will figure it out.
After two days of cookout food, I'm back to my own. Stomach not happy. Undercooked , overcooked. Yep I'm pickey.:)

Morning brat cookers. We made cowboy taco's last night and they were great!!

Way to much food here. Think the winner was little smokies wrapped in bacon, slow cooked in brown sugar, Holy crap they are good.!

Off to work for me, short 3 day week. Headed to Junction City OR on Friday a.m. to go to car show, can't wait. Pics are promised.

It's Tudor Tuesday!
tudortuesdayIX.jpg

Good morning :D

Also get a call from one of the in laws. They are at the supermarket and they had 40 LBS of quartered chicken for $10!!!!!! No crap I bought one. I got 36 quarters in the box! Holy crap just fit in the freezer. Guess we will be eating a bunch of chicken!!

Good Morning Everyone. Did some tinkering with the Demon this weekend. Got the door locks to work, some header wrap, etc. Went to a car show 30 miles away yesterday. Car worked great. Should be ready for MITP.....I think. @Sublime one sorry to see you wont be there.

I'm sure you will figure it out.
After two days of cookout food, I'm back to my own. Stomach not happy. Undercooked , overcooked. Yep I'm picky.:)
You might be picky but your food is delicious. I remember sampling some treats at Carlisle.

Brat in Law found a little retail outlet for his BBQ rub in Pismo Beach. He left a case there the weekend before Memorial Day weekend. They called him Saturday and told him Lucky Sevens was SOLD OUT and ordered another case.
Pismo Beach on car show weekend
1fd1b34af489b835ffa4873afbf5694b.jpg

They close the downtown streets to through traffic.
Lots of foot traffic pretty much any day of the week.
76-9.jpg

Yeah, Pismo got some sand dunes.

Gotta get the wall patched this morning. Wouldn't be bad if it wasn't in a pit. Should be fun...
Work today then off for a week, but won't be here most of it. Leave Thursday morning to go help get things ready for the kids wedding Saturday.

For many years the Pismo Car Show was Father's Day weekend. They not so consistent these days. This year Labor Day Weekend. Pismo is a madhouse on 3 day weekends without a car show :lol:.

Also get a call from one of the in laws. They are at the supermarket and they had 40 LBS of quartered chicken for $10!!!!!! No crap I bought one. I got 36 quarters in the box! Holy crap just fit in the freezer. Guess we will be eating a bunch of chicken!!
Nice and yet around here, I just paid 4.99 a pound for off brand drumsticks.

For many years the Pismo Car Show was Father's Day weekend. They not so consistent these days. This year Labor Day Weekend. Pismo is a madhouse on 3 day weekends without a car show :lol:.
What’s the legendary swap meet out there? I can’t think of the place, starts with a P as well

Guess I am off to go pick up those cabinets. Going to have rain the next few days so today is the day I guess.

0489c017-ab5a-43e9-ad5d-92100f70b23a.jpg

Big one at Pomona Fairgrounds, for this 5 minutes it's in August. We went once long ago and wound up packin' a dual quad manifold for a Hemi around for half the day :lol:. Too damm far back to the parking lot to just drop it off and return.
Nice!! I would like to go out to that one sometime

-
Back