Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pushbutton

It was "fixed" to the point that it's broken
always fixable :) but i get it.... that sucks.... slip yoke btw? :) I would like to convert my trans but i think the only year with slip yoke/cable is 65.. will never find the parts

always fixable :) but i get it.... that sucks.... slip yoke btw? :) I would like to convert my trans but i think the only year with slip yoke/cable is 65.. will never find the parts

The builder jacked around with the valve body. I would need to find a 64-65 pb valve body and see if that resolves the issue

I have a good V8 pushbutton to go behind the small.block

The builder jacked around with the valve body. I would need to find a 64-65 pb valve body and see if that resolves the issue

I have a good V8 pushbutton to go behind the small.block
I believe that v8 valve body is the same.... but good you have the parts to swap it out. not a slip yoke then? I know yours is a 64 but mopar did silly **** with mid years... like my 62 has 61 k-frame/motor/trans mount

I believe that v8 valve body is the same.... but good you have the parts to swap it out. not a slip yoke then? I know yours is a 64 but mopar did silly **** with mid years... like my 62 has 61 k-frame/motor/trans mount

It's a ball and trunniion

Yeah, I'm pretty much of the opinion that the slant 904 is cursed of demons. I need to burn some sage or hire an exorcist for that thing

Nice to have the books to look up the proper part number. There are alot of messed up ones out there with the wrong parts in them and clocked wrong.

From my road trip moving son, got behind this one at a light, gave me a chuckle.

MoparDieselCar.jpeg

-
Back