Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning kids.

Woke up to leg cramps... Pleh.
So far it doesn't look like the forecasted rain is showing up.
Wife has had leg cramps the past couple nights. I wish she could figure it out.
She drinks nothing but a lot of water all day, plenty of exercise, eats healthy, so that's not it.

Morning still having low sugar issues. Woke up on the kitchen floor with a lump on my forehead.
I'm make my home made ice coffee and usual Sunday breakfast if I can stay standing.

20230806_075147.jpg

20230806_075141.jpg

Morning still having low sugar issues. Woke up on the kitchen floor with a lump on my forehead.
I'm make my home made ice coffee and usual Sunday breakfast if I can stay standing.

View attachment 1716123688

View attachment 1716123689
Wow Ray that's not good passing out. I can always feel the low sugar crash coming on and head for a place to sit with a piece of candy. Fortunately, it hasn't happened for a while. Breakfast looks great!!

Wow Ray that's not good passing out. I can always feel the low sugar crash coming on and head for a place to sit with a piece of candy. Fortunately, it hasn't happened for a while. Breakfast looks great!!
Thanks. I tossed in four scrambled eggs and flying up a ham slice.
Maybe the bride has low potassium?

I went with a protein waffle and a couple scrambled eggs.
OMR looks good except the green peppers and fried ham.
Fried ham never been a fan, but I love a toasted ham and cheese manwich.
Peppers anything but green and I can't say why they just taste different to me.

Filet Minion burger with bacon and cheese, on a biscuit for me this moring..
Ohhh, Good Morning Mopar Madpersons !!!

Good morning moving slow today as well. Wrestling with that gas tank tore up my shoulders. Enjoying a nice cup of coffee
They can be trouble on those Darts. I use petroleum jelly on the rubber seal and tube, when I install them....Still a PIA.....

-
Back