Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We had a great time Jeff my buddy showed me his HUGE baseball collection that he's in the process of selling off. He and his Dad collected cards for years. He has a few on eBay selling for $800-2000 all 1960-70's players. He sold three this week. I took over some sets I bought back in the 80's. It seemed to be a thing and the market was saturated and still is for that period. He looked up a few Hall of Fame player cards I had $15-20 not worth selling oh well I'll save them someone will find them some day.

I do have one card a 1954 Jackie Robinson which could sell for up to $1000. I paid $30 for it back in the 80's. He's going to take it to a friend and have it graded. Might be worth more just depends on the grade. I'll keep it had it this long why sell it.

Last edited:
Good Morning everyone. Changed out the batteries last night. It cranked up faster (crank speed) than ever before. It was plugged in, so that is key. We will see how it does after 10hrs at work today. It is warm, about 27° right now, so not a true test, but we will see. I researched a bit and it seems as the low psi pump wears, it doesn't get oil to the high psi pump quickly and takes longer crank time to fire. It is on the front of the crank behind the balancer, so not as bad as in the pan, but not a great winter outside project either. Have to look into it and see what a shop would charge - or see if I can wait until spring.

Good morning!! Wine & Whiskey Wednesday is in the books. Everyone involved had a great time. The girls didn't leave until 10:30 and that's ok I was having a great time.
John did call me, and I heard someone yelling give me that dam phone...:lol: Hey buddy I'm thinking Whiskey Wednesday might be here to stay??
I had a blast, right up til my communication devices were apprehended! Hah!

It's Thunderbird Thursday!

1701350040860.png

Good morning :D

I dont like waking up with a sore back, pinched nerve i think. Will take it easy today. Work on the dash a little. Used epoxy to tune up the cracks. Will scuff and start dusting with the upholstery paint. And make a mount for my sheet metal shear.

Here's one for Chris. You already have the drivetrain.

@dukeboy440

1701353507282.png

from CL not far away
1701353631767.png

Raglar '65 pic. Notice the difference in the space in the quarter panel from door gap to rear fender well.
Can you say altered wheelbase as in A/FX?
The ad isn't very descriptive and it's not on granbrat's approved list.
So as fun as it looks, I have to pass :lol:

View attachment 1716172572
from CL not far away
View attachment 1716172573
Raglar '65 pic. Notice the difference in the space in the quarter panel from door gap to rear fender well.
Can you say altered wheelbase as in A/FX?
The ad isn't very descriptive and it's not on granbrat's approved list.
So as fun as it looks, I have to pass :lol:
I see wheelie bars too. You'd need them with that combo. They had the technology then to alter the body and wheelbase but not to design a suspension that worked and got traction. :BangHead:

Morning cold 15deg and a spendy start to the day. Garage door opener smoked this morning. While I was unlocking that so the wife unit could go to work, Brandy blew through the dog door in the garage and ripped the inside door and frame off. After coffee I get to go shopping for a new door and garage door opener, YA.

Paying bills today. Visa is just a transfer. Most were bottle purchases. Now that I am at 400 I need to stop (or slow down anyway) :BangHead: :BangHead:
I thought I needed to pay car insurance but I had already paid it (overpaid) when my black truck was on the policy. No more black truck so I have a refund coming. Yea.

-
Back