Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A wise man once said the burned hand is the best teacher. Bet they have a better appreciation for all you do.
Yep, how I learned quickly what to do when a horse bucks.

Speaking of horses… I start horse riding lessons from a rodeo champ tomorrow. This oughta be interesting.

Wrong angle on the camera.....But Funny anyhow...I asked here to smell the water... I thought there was something wrong with it.....KKKKKKKKK

I hope someone takes video
Yea me too and would pay for it. :poke:
My wife rode horse and competed in English riding and jumping and the first time she got me on a horse she said she wish she would have got a picture of me trying to ride that damn horse and not fall off.

I have a hard time with face book Steph I can never keep up.
It can be a lot. I really only use it now for marketplace and to keep up with car shows and the auto pages. I don’t really post much anymore. I’d rather just browse. It’s a good place to drum up business for yourself though.

It can be a lot. I really only use it now for marketplace and to keep up with car shows and the auto pages. I don’t really post much anymore. I’d rather just browse. It’s a good place to drum up business for yourself though.
Yea same here but thought I would post the chin spoiler idea out there and might not have been a good idea. Lot of scammers on Facebook.

There is. That’s the downfall. I ran into that when I was selling my father in laws nova. They ruin something that can be good.

@CudaChick1968 did I see that you’re selling your car?

Noooooo, it's a sweet Sassy Grass '70 Duster 4-speed that Billy picked up a couple years ago. We need the room and the cash.

20221010_155605.jpg

20221010_174850.jpg

IMG_20231127_152104.jpg

IMG_20231127_152055.jpg

There's an ad on here that got about as much traction as my work has with this crowd the last few years.

-
Back