Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
go to extensions and just add "Ublock origin" you will not see any ads anywhere.... even youtube..

P.S. **** like brave and wave browser are just chrome with some settings modified.. they are not great.. firefox with ublock will take care of you :)
You need Brave Browser and a VPN
I can barely run my computer and TV. Don't know much about the remote controls. Need one of my kids to fix it for me.

The wind here is...........................:bs_flag:
Agree
It blew the Marine pond fortification over.

20240311_143937.jpg

Brain is tired. Too many wires. Thinned it out some. Will fit it into dash and see where to cut holes if the existing ones dont work.

IMG_0454.jpeg

IMG_0455.jpeg

Crap! sorry Ray.
Well at least the fish seem to have survived.
The power source for the filter and water fall got pulled in also
House breaker didn't blow. So I figure the power station went out as soon as it hit the water. I just rigged up a temporary pump to get the water circulation moving and oxygen into the pond.
I really have to find a home for the fish has to be a hundred in there.
I did have a few folks every year pick up some, but not since covid.

Well at least the fish seem to have survived.
The power source for the filter and water fall got pulled in also
House breaker didn't blow. So I figure the power station went out as soon as it hit the water. I just rigged up a temporary pump to get the water circulation moving and oxygen into the pond.
I really have to find a home for the fish has to be a hundred in there.
I did have a few folks every year pick up some, but not since covid.
Wow that's a bunch of fish. What kind?

I m done with the treasurers job for the car club. I'm not a book keeper or an accountant. Too many things coming and going in different directions that I don't know where they belong. I organized the monthly files and the accountant we pay for that does the taxes can figure it out.

I m done with the treasurers job for the car club. I'm not a book keeper or an accountant. Too many things coming and going in different directions that I don't know where they belong. I organized the monthly files and the accountant we pay for that does the taxes can figure it out.
Don't blame ya Mike more of a pain at times than it's worth I think.

Did it for a nonprofit for about 5 years. Started getting uncomfortable as the expectation became more of me just rubber stamping everything. Nope. See ya

Agree
It blew the Marine pond fortification over.

View attachment 1716220169
Was certainly a windy drive today. And I was definitely not dressed right for standing on the top of a hill in the cemetery. My ears were going numb. LOL. Back home now just finishing a Yocco's hot dog. We had just had lunch when we went by, so brought some home. Saving the rest for tomorrow. Something soft to eat after I get some dental work done...

Was certainly a windy drive today. And I was definitely not dressed right for standing on the top of a hill in the cemetery. My ears were going numb. LOL. Back home now just finishing a Yocco's hot dog. We had just had lunch when we went by, so brought some home. Saving the rest for tomorrow. Something soft to eat after I get some dental work done...
I haven’t had one of those in years and There is a Yocco’s right down the street from me.

Home early 4 hrs. time off to take care of wife Becky. ER visit for her says broken toe and ear infection, knew she wasn't feeling good but that's a double. Just got back from commissary, I'll be cooking sloppy joes later lol!

Home early 4 hrs. time off to take care of wife Becky. ER visit for her says broken toe and ear infection, knew she wasn't feeling good but that's a double. Just got back from commissary, I'll be cooking sloppy joes later lol!
Hope Becky heals fast Rich.

-
Back