Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Me, nope, Victoria is getting in shape

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:
You Arkansas boys got lucky. The twister that tore through the other day, National weather service just released its findings, largest tornado width on record for the state. 1.8 miles wide!!!

You Arkansas boys got lucky. The twister that tore through the other day, National weather service just released its findings, largest tornado width on record for the state. 1.8 miles wide!!!
And don't forget about the straight line winds, my cousins roof was blown off of his shop, blew an suv over as it was setting in a parking lot on to its top, no tornado, it was cought on camera as the wind blew it over. It was a tough one for a bunch of us and other states.

And don't forget about the straight line winds, my cousins roof was blown off of his shop, blew an suv over as it was setting in a parking lot on to its top, no tornado, it was cought on camera as the wind blew it over. It was a tough one for a bunch of us and other states.
Ouch. It’s been an active year thus far.

Ouch. It’s been an active year thus far.
Living on a ridge here in northeast Arkansas makes it nice for me, way less mosquitoes, and the tornado rarely hit it, they stay in the flat land, Hardy Arkansas is in the mountains and was hit by one this week. Rarely happens. Yep. A very active year.

Dang. Fried Cabbage is tasty.
1000010752.jpg

Living on a ridge here in northeast Arkansas makes it nice for me, way less mosquitoes, and the tornado rarely hit it, they stay in the flat land, Hardy Arkansas is in the mountains and was hit by one this week. Rarely happens. Yep. A very active year.
The thing that’s worrying a lot of meteorologists and tornado experts is that we’ve had a drought of F5 rated tornadoes for the first time in record history. 11 years now since the last F5 rated twister. We’ve never gone more than 4 years before. They think the atmosphere is building towards a super outbreak again

So when i moved my springs i did the pinion angle wrong (i'm stupid) and i'm off by 5-6*.... is that enough to cause my vibration? I know a bad angle can cause them just not sure how much is needed to cause vibration
Theres an app. Tremec toolbox.
Basically pinion goes down 2° from centerline of engine. I level driveline and set 2 degrees down. Done. Weight on rear suspension.

340 am. 1 cigarette and a half a mountain dew. just woke up and trying to keep up with the 65 Barracuda part out requests. I liked what time it was number wise...and I also wanted to let toolmanmike know if you order a fish and mc dead chicken combo meal at mickey d and 2 additional cheeseburgers for your dogs...give the cashier $25 and your change will be 273...have a good day guys back to sleep for this old fart. alarm goes off in 45 minutes

Morning.
Had my laugh for the day.
Man makes national news. He calls in for a virtual court hearing, suspended license. one guess what he's doing. Hint hold on I'm parking
The judges reaction is priceless.

Morning.
Had my laugh for the day.
Man makes national news. He calls in for a virtual court hearing, suspended license. one guess what he's doing. Hint hold on I'm parking
The judges reaction is priceless.
Is this the one where the guy with a suspended drivers license calls into to his zoom court meeting while driving?

Birthday wishes and call in hearings! Pretty good hockey last night for those of you that follow real sports! Hah! I got Game and Fish out here all day today, gonna be a long day. Thankfully the guys at GnF have zero political motivation or drive, they just want to promote and ensure there is something there for the next generation. Well at my level anyway, I am sure there is a fat guy smoking a big cigar in his high back swivel chair, talking trash to his secretary (Jim Croce) somewhere up the GnF food chain! Be a good day of rest for my body, it is dog meat.

-
Back