Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
At least I’m not the lowest ranking one in this thing… there’s a PFC with 21 years… how ?!

3.wall...2.floor.

Vintage garage metal cabinets obo

Screenshot_20240601_104610_Facebook.jpg

Freaking raining well heave mist...of course after a washed dart and truck for trip

17172556925551263668116533801161.jpg

17172557070009031355186669250269.jpg

My wife called me about an hour ago from the nail shop. The owner wants a cabinet moved. So the wife tells me bring my truck when I come to pick her up tonight. Well, my 92 D250 Cummins has been sitting here outside for 4 months. Battery is dead, bed is full of leaves and dirt, truck is filthy as hell on the outside. So I guess there's a change of plans today. Cleaning the truck instead of disassembling more on the 70 Cuda. Hopefully tomorrow I get back on the Cuda

when CarQuest took over the parts store I worked at, ALL that stuff was thrown out. I "volunteered" to take some out to the trash...opened the cap and tailgate and stuffed in as much as I could. Still have a revolving Dorman rack, the type with hooks and plastic backing. WHEN I get a spot cleaned in my junk room, in it goes with Hot Wheels and Matchbox to be displayed on it....when

when CarQuest took over the parts store I worked at, ALL that stuff was thrown out. I "volunteered" to take some out to the trash...opened the cap and tailgate and stuffed in as much as I could. Still have a revolving Dorman rack, the type with hooks and plastic backing. WHEN I get a spot cleaned in my junk room, in it goes with Hot Wheels and Matchbox to be displayed on it....when
I was in the auto parts business for almost 30 years. I had three stores. I sold them all to Carquest in early 2001. We used to sell Filko ignition. Great product, customers loved it. When I came home I brang many of the older catalogs and catalog racks back to my house, including Filko ignition cabinets. I also brought home a 1972 Coca-Cola can vending machine. Now it keeps cold beer in one of the slots. LOL

I was in the auto parts business for almost 30 years. I had three stores. I sold them all to Carquest in early 2001. We used to sell Filko ignition. Great product, customers loved it. When I came home I brang many of the older catalogs and catalog racks back to my house, including Filko ignition cabinets. I also brought home a 1972 Coca-Cola can vending machine. Now it keeps cold beer in one of the slots. LOL
The BOTTLE dispensing machines previous used a bottle cap to mark the selection buttons. Some unknown employee at my place of work exchanged the bottle cap in an empty portion of the machine with
1717258957623.png
. The customers at that desert refueling station went crazy because that row in the machine was empty. :rofl:

The BOTTLE dispensing machines previous used a bottle cap to mark the selection buttons. Some unknown employee at my place of work exchanged the bottle cap in an empty portion of the machine with View attachment 1716257017. The customers at that desert refueling station went crazy because that row in the machine was empty. :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just remember that virtually no one in the military has ever retired from the military...

Copies of everything

Do not accept .. " we'll fix that later" Later never comes

I scanned and digitized my med and dental records...
Yep. Same, 983 pages so far. On two USBs, one CD, and in hard copies in two different places.

Real scorcher we got here near the beach today. 51° at 06:00 when I went out to get a Donut, 53° now :wtf: . Only 20 more days until summer :lol:.

Oh my ….. I thought yearly briefings took forever… we’re only half way done… and it’s a one day only thing

My wife called me about an hour ago from the nail shop. The owner wants a cabinet moved. So the wife tells me bring my truck when I come to pick her up tonight. Well, my 92 D250 Cummins has been sitting here outside for 4 months. Battery is dead, bed is full of leaves and dirt, truck is filthy as hell on the outside. So I guess there's a change of plans today. Cleaning the truck instead of disassembling more on the 70 Cuda. Hopefully tomorrow I get back on the Cuda
Tell the owner to rent a u haul.

Back from my road trip picking up bench, also picked up 2 45 lbr.'s for $40 not bad cause most sell them used for $1 per pound. Seller was a character 70 and in great shape, met Arnold S when he was working out in a Seattle gym, long story but he didn't know why he was being asked to return after a workout. Then went and had a sandwich with him, long time ago.

Last edited:
rear axle back in and welded up... still not happy with it, when i set it up i had -6* down.. when i got done it's -2ish.. which gives me a 4* total angle which isn't great but would work.. I'm gonna pull the drive shaft tomorrow and triple check at the yoke. I don't trust the other places i'm measuring.

Waiting patiently for a jug of gas. Less then 10 miles from home and i runded out :lol: here comes momma with gas!!

Last edited:
-
Back