Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Took everything out of my trunk on the Scamp making sure I didn't have a puddle of water in it after all the rain over the weekend.
I never paid much attention to the spare tire as it's in good shape. Montgomery words tire. I think I better change it for a newer tire.
At least they're not polyglas ....

But then again, you could probably sell it for a bunch of cash

I had to go directly next door to Popeye's Chicken and biscuits so I could get some spicy chicken for her. She ate two pieces. I ate three. It's all good. When they weighed her at the doctor's office she had lost 2 kilos since 3 days ago. Maybe I should withhold food from her longer ????

I had to go directly next door to Popeye's Chicken and biscuits so I could get some spicy chicken for her. She ate two pieces. I ate three. It's all good. When they weighed her at the doctor's office she had lost 2 kilos since 3 days ago. Maybe I should withhold food from her longer ????
Hope it was worth the effort and all good news. She just has the metabolism of a Shrew

Thanks. Ya that's what I was looking for. @Mopar Tim, what's your route for this trip. Are you getting close to me here in Iowa and are you heading east to Hoppy's?
I 40 to Gallup NM first night. Here now. I40 to Oklahoma city. Second night. Will Roger's turnpike up to st Louis 3 night. Then a short drive to near Chris

WHAT? I paid $125 out the door, mounted and balanced, 4 g78-14 whitewalls (turned around) back in the late 70's.:)
My satellite has 4 bias ply sears tires on it. Old enough there was no dot info on them. Still holding air!

Parnelli Jones has passed away. RIP
genuflectII.jpg
Rest in Peace PJ. Heaven just got a bunch faster. I got lucky long ago and at Ascot Park and saw him in a Sprint Car :D Numerous times before that, his Big Oly Bronco threw rocks at our 1200cc Baja Bug out in the desert :lol:

-
Back